• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Man has sex with a horse

why to punish the man?
don't they consider this as so called "freedom" ?
did the horse complaint about it?
was the horse hurt?
what law he's breaking?(if there's any)
EDIT: dose the horse has a feeling? and if so how do we know?

i'm not approving this action, i'm just using common sense and logic, i reject it, it's againest nature, but since they always singing about freedom, and they accept things againest nature (gays) why not accept this little crazy old man :)

Last edited:
Watch out for this sex offender. Your horses might be at risk. I have seen this on WHT and found this hilarious.:p

Neil, i told you that you would get caught eventually. good thing you were wearing your old man outfit though so no one knows it was you ;)

Well, animal cruelty aside, there are still plenty of reasons to punish the guy: he's messing with someone's property and trespassing. I doubt anyone would want someone to go unpunished if the someone in question just wandered into your backyard and started sexing up your dog.

He also could have been injured himself, and the fact that he's into the whole bestiality thing shows he could probably use a little help from mental health professionals as well.

I'm not sure who the "they" is when you said "they accept things againest nature (gays)," but homosexuality is actually something that has been observed in several hundred other species, so I dunno that you can consider it to be "against nature."

Well, animal cruelty aside, there are still plenty of reasons to punish the guy: he's messing with someone's property and trespassing. I doubt anyone would want someone to go unpunished if the someone in question just wandered into your backyard and started sexing up your dog.

He also could have been injured himself, and the fact that he's into the whole bestiality thing shows he could probably use a little help from mental health professionals as well.

I'm not sure who the "they" is when you said "they accept things againest nature (gays)," but homosexuality is actually something that has been observed in several hundred other species, so I dunno that you can consider it to be "against nature."

dont think it is listed as animal cruelty man. it would be bestiality, which, oddly enough isnt illegal in a lot of places. that being said, it is truly disgusting, but, what can we do about it.

who told you that this action is concidered animal cruelty? did the horse complain to anyone?
why not to think that the horse enjoyed it ;)
lol i know it might sound crazy, but still no one can prove if the horse was happy with it, or it was mad :D

nature=man+woman
in Religion:
God created Adam and then created Eve for him.

in normal life:
you & me and zillions of people were born from this (man+woman)

so gays is againest nature.

and gays was a small example i didn't want to convert my post to it, i for one don't accept gays and i beleive they need to be treated in mental hospitals...etc.

now back to the horse story, yeah he should be punished for breaking in someone's land/house/whatever.

so this is his punishment for braking in, and NOT for making sex with that animal, readers should focus in the breaking in part and don't focus in what the guy did and consider it againest nature, otherwise they'll have a double standards (at one side they agree to gays(which is againest nature) and don't agree to this dude f*ck*ng that animal (which is also againest nature)

my whole post was a matter of irony...

it's not for bashing or something, i hope you get what i mean now :)

Last edited:
Back