• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Man, I love ignorant people

I guess we can agree to disagree. All I can say is that your AIM friends are going to start to get really annoyed by it, just as I did.

After you IM'd me I asked my "friends" on my list. .and none of them received links. But I have contacted this company to remove me.. I am waiting for a response.

How can you disagree? I do not have a virus and I have proved to you that the site is sending the messages.. Open your eyes and your mind!

Adam

I take back the "retard" after reading through your post. I do admit I was pissed that particular day and used a heavier word than usual.

Anyway, from what you've posted, if the service uses your account to send spam messages to UT, that means that:

1. Your account is being utilized outside of the proper service.
2. Your computer has an MSN "virus".
3. You answered some lame question about UT via the service.

Take your pick ;)

Well I know not 2. :)

1 has to be happening since their site uses your friends list ot send url's. 3 maybe.. but I wouldn't know until I get answers from them..

Also I would not have answered questions about UT.

Adam

impactgc's address was sending out the messages, not his computer. So he didn't have a virus.

These viruses arent usually ON your computer.
Usually, your password is aquired when you stupidly use your details to login to "view the pics from the awesome party".
Then when you are offline, a bot logs your account quickly and spams your contacts with the same or similar message.

Scanning your computer will reveal nothing. People whos accounts have fallen victim to this, usually only need to change their account password.

Back