• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Maybe the person who registered was Bin Laden...

I am sure he just 'stumbled' on a computer and an internet connection in AFGANISTAN while walking through the mountains.

Originally posted by bigperm
I am sure he just 'stumbled' on a computer and an internet connection in AFGANISTAN while walking through the mountains.

I am quite sure he has one in his underground tunnels to communicate with his cells. If he is still alive, which I doubt.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

I am quite sure he has one in his underground tunnels to communicate with his cells. If he is still alive, which I doubt.

100 Bucks says he's alive as ever :) (Still with that stupid grin!!)

Its a widely known fact that Bin Laden has a good deal of high tech equipment in his mountain bases which he uses to send out communications. Believe it or not but email was the primary method for contacting people regarding the receent attacks so chances are he does surf the web, probably not to this site and certainbly not under his actual name.

Originally posted by LastActionHero
yeah sure...and he's out after GC for being such a strong bush supporter.:rolleyes:

I am not just any other American Citizen out there pal, my Dad works for the US Government and has for a very long time. He worked in the section which was hit in the Pentagon, the Department of Army.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

I am not just any other American Citizen out there pal, my Dad works for the US Government and has for a very long time. He worked in the section which was hit in the Pentagon, the Department of Army.

Ha! Now i see why you are into all that military stuffs...

I think it's funny, over there OBL has 250 million and is considered so rich by all the people. Here in America, people spend 250 million on pancakes.

Originally posted by bigperm
I think it's funny, over there OBL has 250 million and is considered so rich by all the people. Here in America, people spend 250 million on pancakes.
:confused:

maybe 250 million rupia(sp?, indonesia's currency)

Back