• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Me view of the reasons of whole 9/11 incident and its effects

I have started this thread to show all the people out there the true facts of Islam and the propoganda that is being created by the American Media.

First of all I would like to tell you people some truth about Islam . Islam is a religion of love which teaches love between people , regardless of their religion, color or nationality. It teaches us to be as steadfast in our daily life, and to thank our Allah for all the things that he has bestowed upon us. No were in the Holy Quran have I ever read anything which tells us Muslims to kill innocent people. In fact our Prophet Muhammad ( Peace be Upon Him) was very hospitable to strangers and whenever in War he used to tell the army not to even touch any child,women,old person or even there places of worship.

Now after giving an overview of our religion I would like to tell you why the 9/11 incident occured. Muslims are not happy over the treatement of Palestinians by the brutel Israelie army. In a reaction some fundametilist in our countries have misinterpreted the Quran as they are uneducated and think that by killing inncoent people they can attain heaven. In my view on our part these people are the fault.

But when u open your mind and think that not only in muslim community there are such people but such people are found in some form or the other. I can give many example of which the Sepratist group ETA in Spain comes to mind

So i think that in one way or the other 9/11 could have been avoided if American policy was better and more fair towards Palestinians.

I from the bottom of my heart am very greaved at the 9/11 incident.

1) But it is Osama who twisted the Islamic laws to get fighters.

2)From what my teacher said, Islamic laws do not condone any Muslim from having a spouse of different religion. If they want to get married, one of them has to change to muslim. If the fiancee does not want to change, and if the Muslim converts to some other religion, then the people of blood relationship to the Muslim have to totally disown him/her. Is that called love and passion?

Every religion has some restriction just like this in Islam only Muslims can marry each other. This doesnt mean that our religion does not spread love.

Originally posted by usmanrules
Every religion has some restriction just like this in Islam only Muslims can marry each other. This doesnt mean that our religion does not spread love.
But they restrict!

1) But it is Osama who twisted the Islamic laws to get fighters.

Nah, just invented new laws and declared them to be old, carefully ignoring certain old laws. It's such a common tactic, every terrorist-type in all history does that with whatever their religion is. In fact, regular wars can work similarly as history is rewritten to justify the victor.

When it comes to atrocities committed in the name of religion, I'm unsure if religion actually has anything to do with it... usually there seem to be other motives and religion is just the disguise to make it look good, which everyone involved knows isn't the real point. Wars and terrorism might go down slightly if all religions disappeared (God willing :D), but I doubt it'd be all that significant... things would just be more out in the open.

I have started this thread to show all the people out there the true facts of Islam and the propoganda that is being created by the American Media.

You really think the american media is that anti-Islam? I admit I don't watch the news much, but although their political slant is pro-american for obvious reasons I'd have to say that I haven't noticed much of the media being anti-muslim. And there are, after all, plenty of american muslims. It seems to me like at least 95% of people don't describe islam as a warmongering religion filled with violent people or anything like that... and those that do are christian conservatives who'll gladly (and frequently do) say the same thing about every group that isn't their own religion.

Every religion has some restriction just like this in Islam only Muslims can marry each other.

Actually, many sects of christianity don't throw people out of the church for marrying someone of another religion... although I'm sure they'd frown on it and want to see the other person converted. Catholics will let you marry someone of another religion but only let you be married in the church if you promise to raise the children as catholic, IIRC.

So i think that in one way or the other 9/11 could have been avoided if American policy was better and more fair towards Palestinians.

I'm no expert, but it seems obvious to me that terrorism by both Israel and pro-Palestine groups was going to continue no matter what. I'm not a big fan of U.S. policy, but it's clear the U.S. doesn't like hard line Israeli conservatives but can't do anything to stop them. Yes, arming Israel in the past didn't help anything... but hey, what do you expect a big weapon manufacturing country to do with all their extras when they haven't been able to start a war for a while? The Reagan and Bush types need some use for their toys.

The goal of 9/11 seemed to be to start a war, since in typical terrorist fashion they'd rather rather die trying to polarize things even more into us vs. them to bring about more future deaths for the cause, than live with things as they were. (Obviously it had no potential at all to make the U.S. more pro-Palestine, so it's reasonable to assume the intent was to drive the U.S. to be fully pro-Israel just to stop those pesky negotiations and get a war going.) If the U.S. acted differently perhaps another country would've been the target, but when you have a group of trained terrorists they're eventually going to find places to do their work, as they already had before.

Last edited:
Ok, well there are excerpts from the Quran that do talk about killing innocent people, I have read them. Maybe it is because of bad translations or something. However, if you are Catholic or Jewish you must also understand that in Deutoronomy there are also talks about killing of inncoent people. So if you follow any of these books then yes there is talk about killing innocent people. I just think Osama took it too far. I don't think you can blame Muslims, because there are a lot of great Muslims out there. There are a few bad ones, as with any religion or country. I believe that if a Catholic person flew a plane into great symbols of Palestine or Israel, there would be a lot of steryotyping of Catholics. So no matter who did it, it is bad for everyone.

Yea.. umm... maybe the palestinians shouldn't blow themselves and innocent people up. Than I think that maybe Israel would stop, and talks would resume. But the palestinians have to take that step towards peace, and that means dismantling Hizballah, Hamas, Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, Islamic Jihad, and the rest of the Terrorist organizations.

Good thread guys but please keep it on the topic of Islam. We all have various feelings and thoughts on 9/11 and sharing them is fine but I don't think it's nearly as productive as learning about another religion and placing yourself in another person’s shoes.

There are Muslims who blow innocent people up.

There are Christians who burned heretics at the stake.

Why are Muslims being targeted then... the good "Christian" nation of America was is no better.

There are peaceful people and to be stereotypical, "Don't let a bad apple spoil the bunch" because I have quite a few Muslim friends and they are very peaceful.

A terrorisist is a terrorist is a terrorist. IRA, ETA, Al Quaeda and all the rest are effectively the same. They feel for whatever reason that they are being persecuted, or whatever and fight to rid themselves of it (killing innocent people.). The only real difference that Islam makes is that the Qoran can apparently be made to show suicide in a positive light, thus making Islamic terrorists marginally more dangerous and harder to stop.

Back