• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MegabyteStored Hosting

Originally posted by meow
:rolleyes:
That was kinda what he was doing. Do you ever read before you post cheatpark? :p
Actually you're wrong. He has made his service go public and then after that he has tested it. If I am right that is not testing before the service goes public.

So Alpha, when is the user points system thing coming? I want to get PHP fast! :biggrin2:

I wish I could rename my site, but I already did it once. When ever I sign up for something now, i'm just going to make it phreak888 as the username...

Anyway, hows it coming Alpha? Almost done or not even started? Could you just enable all the sites with just PHP for now? :D

Originally posted by phreak888

Anyway, hows it coming Alpha? Almost done or not even started? Could you just enable all the sites with just PHP for now? :D
Its not that simple he was talking about something to do with dns which is more important.

And it's up and runnin'! :birthday:

Why the DNS change alpha? Have you moved server?

Originally posted by meow
And it's up and runnin'! :birthday:

Why the DNS change alpha? Have you moved server?

No, I have not moved the server. I just needed to move to a new DNS host because it is more affordable than my previous one.

-- alphaneutrino

Back