• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

megawebspace.co.uk problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightcrawler

as said in the homepage, to keep account alive requires signingup with affliates. When i signed up, i got message

Remember, you must keep a balance of no less 1 point to keep your hosting active, you can earn points
by logining into the main MegaWebSpace site and clicking 'earn'. We take out 2 points everyday and you
earn on an average of 30-60 points for around 1-2 minutes work.

But i cant find any 'earn' link in www.megawebspace.co.uk main page or in any pages given in the homepage. Hope i get some help on this.

Also the site's FAQ was not online.

The Hosting offer was really good and the servers were pretty fast. Cool Cpanel.

there will not be suck link,
but when u login in their site,u will see an index page,
in that page, uw ill see "today sponsors"
there it goes....

I think they had a problem in control panel login from http://www.megawebspace.co.uk

I am able to login to cPanel at http://66.90.73.60/ but when i try to login from their homepage dialog box, it says password not correct or no such account exists.

In the website's homepage, there is a list of some other sites may be their affliates. How to earn points if i'm unable to login?(i'm able to login to cPanel). Where do i get information about how many points i earned?

Please some one help me.

Maybe their advertisers pulled the plug on their dishonest dealings. I certainly hope so anyway. :devious2:

Get a new host guys :)

Re: Reply

Originally posted by megaweb
If you p.m me your username and password i will try to sort out the problem.

DONT send him anything

explain why you have a new user account at the forums and prove you're an admin of megawebspace

Hello,

I think its only fair for you to allow me to sort users accounts on. Whats the point in stoping me, they've already earned their hosting im not asking for anything else.

Best Regards,

MegaWebSpace

megawebspace already has an account on these forums, and you're claiming to be megawebspace so whats the story? for all i/we know you could be some random pretending to be megawebspace trying to steal peoples account details (which is stupid and pointless in my opinion..). you cant be too careful with all the fraud on the internet these days..

Re: Re: Reply

Originally posted by phuckedup
explain why you have a new user account at the forums and prove you're an admin of megawebspace
Because he has no regard for forum rules either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back