• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

messageboard

CW

I'm looking for a free messageboard... I want one that is: free, completly custimizable, and has a nice clean layout. Any suggestions? :)

-cw

What kind?

Remotely hosted or one where you can fiddle around with the scripting?

hmm...

Hi manga fan!!! ^__^

Hmm... well.. I suppose I'd like to look at both ^_^ More choices that way ^__^

Re: Re: hmm...

Originally posted by murat
how you can make this ^ ??

LOL, that's a funny question. There was this guy who once asked me how to type out |. I mean the keyboard isn't that big that you can't find just a symbol. :D

Re: Re: Re: hmm...

Originally posted by GRiN

LOL, that's a funny question. There was this guy who once asked me how to type out |. I mean the keyboard isn't that big that you can't find just a symbol. :D

I don't know.... It's always hard before you find out, and maybe you should treat that person like an idiot for not knowing :) I didn't know how to type that symbol at first either... Aftually, I still don't :p I just know the html code for it... ha.. *ahem*

Re: Re: Re: hmm...

Originally posted by GRiN

Actually, this symbol "|" is pretty hard to find. I mean, the icon they put on the keyboard looks different!

BTW, ezBoard sucks (thousands of ads). Boardnation is officially dead. They will never come back.

Take a look at my "under construction" website. I have some interesting info on free remote hosts:

http://freeboards.topcities.com

EzBoard couldn't even make the Top 5! Trust me, their ads are very annoying. Also, just another note: DO NOT PICK #1. I've realized that HomepageTools sucks, even more than ezBoard. Start with UpperBoard Hosted!

Re: Re: Re: Re: hmm...

Originally posted by conkermaniac
Actually, this symbol "|" is pretty hard to find. I mean, the icon they put on the keyboard looks different!

You're right, there's that space between the two vertical lines. :biggrin2:

Back