• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MGSHosting Services Inc. looking for a partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[MyG]Catlin

MGSHosting Services Inc. looking for a partner *FILLED*

Welcome,

MGSHosting Services Inc. is seeking a passionate dedicated person to become a MGS Partner. MGS knows as MyGamingServers is a Battlefield 2 RANKED and Americas Army HONOR provider along with other game servers, web hosting, dedicated boxes and VOIP Services (I.E. Teamspeak). In 2006, it broke the ice and became what today is known as MyGamingServers Hosting Services Incorporated, also known as: MGSHosting Services Inc.

Before we creased to operate in 2007 due to inter-company fighting, we ran on the domains, http://MyGamingServers.com, We still own MyGamingServers but we have switched our main company website to http://MyGHosting.org, and we'll coming back. With this said, Myself and the few selected staff that still remain with the company are seeking a partner to work with the CEO.

We also run our major gaming forums- MyGamingForums

Some of our company partners include but are NOT limited to:

Alien Ware
Americas Army (Game Developer)
Pragmatic Solutions Incorporated (Honor Developer)
NVIDIA
G4 TV Incorporated AkA G4 Tech TV
Z Boards
Electronic Arts (Game Developer)
Combat Studios Incorporated (Gaming Tournaments)
Sir. Community (Community Game Movies, Mods)
Atari (Game Developer)
Koas Studios (Makers of Frontlines: Fuel of War)
XXL Gaming Studios (Gaming Modding Developer)

Some of you are asking, “How do I know this guy is for real?” Simple, see below

http://www.aahonor.com/news/2007-01-22.php Shows “MyGamingServers.com” as a ranked provider.

http://www.answers.com/MyGamingServers?cat=technology Shows “MyGamingServers.com” as a ranked provider.

--------

A little about us,

MyGHosting.org, Inc. understands that there are a few key considerations when choosing your host. Support, Ping Level, and Price. We here at MyGHosting.org, Inc. are avid web hosts/gamers that understand the needs of the community. Many companies set their prices high, give terrible customer support, and place many customers on 1 box to increase the lag output from the server.

Our 100% Tier 1 Network features providers such as Savvis, Internap, Level 3. LightEdge Solutions, we're able to get routes from AT&T, Qwest, XO, Time Warner and Verizon Business.
By specializing on the gamer market and eliminating lower tier providers such as Cogent typically used by hosting companies, MyGHosting.org, Inc. ensures you always experience low latency game performance. Each of our locations utilizes Gigabit Fiber links (1000Mbps or the capacity of 650 T1 lines combined) to deliver optimal ping no matter how busy your server is. To ensure reliability, our staff monitors our network around the clock to eliminate any performance anomalies and to ensure our bandwidth capacity is never over 50% utilized, even during peak hours!

--------

Heres the requirement to become the partner of MGSHosting Services Inc.

- Speak fluent English, written and spoken.
- Must be at least 18+
- Must be either located in North America or Britain
- Must be legally entitled to work in your country
- Must be legally allowed to work for a Corporation
- Must be mature
- Have Web Hosting experience
- Must have a strong passion for helping our beloved clients and new clients with support/sales/mangment etc
- Be familiar with cPanel and WHM
- Be online for 5+ hours a day
- WHMCS experience is a plus
- Reachable via either: MSN, X Fire, Teamspeak (with mic) or AIM
- Must be able to telecommute (Work from home on PC)
- NO DIALUP. Must have broadband, DSL, or Cable or T1

Please forward your resume or CV or an application to:
Email: Catlin[@]MyGHosting.org
OR
PM: Private Message me on FreeWebSpace

Also you can add me to MSN/AIM to Chat:
MSN: Catlin[@]MyGHosting.org
AIM: WelLor758

Thank You

Last edited:
Note: If anyone is wondering why the main site is down and MyGamingForums isn't, datacenter is having a power outage. All clients that are suffering will receive credit for this month. MyGamingForums is hosted on a different datacenter not owned or operated by MGSHosting Services Inc.

Last edited:
I have removed, so far, 29 posts from this thread where each one broke the rules. Any more of the same will lead to serious infractions.
If you are not interested in a particular ad, bypass it.

UPDATE: We have found a partner, datacenter restored power last night, no lost of data reported. All paid clients get a free month of hosting.

We still are looking for more partners for the board of directors if Interested, any and all people are welcome to sit on the board of Directors for the MyG Network. Thank You.

Please forward your resume or CV or an application to:
Email: Catlin@MyGHosting.org
OR
PM: Private Message me on FreeWebSpace

Also you can add me to MSN/AIM to Chat:
MSN: Catlin@MyGHosting.org
AIM: WelLor758

Regards,
Catlin
Chief Exuective Officer and President
MGSHosting Services Inc.

Last edited by a moderator: