• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Mirroring Website in Untraceable

Jerome

hihi

i am wondering if you guys actually watch the Movie, Untracable.

I am wondering how did the villian in the movie actually mirror so many site in such small amount of time ?

Any one can provide a guide in mirroring website as i am highly interested due to my slow host and etc ?

thanks.

My guess is that this could be done with multiple nameservers on a lot of different servers. So if one of the nameservers failed to respond (ie, site taken down) the others would work.

I love the movie and have seen it a few times. You do have to remember though, this is just a movie. :p

ha,

just i am just interested in mirroring website too...

those that can provide mirroring expertise.... please do provide guidance here.

[JSH]John;1020209 said:
My guess is that this could be done with multiple nameservers on a lot of different servers. So if one of the nameservers failed to respond (ie, site taken down) the others would work.

I love the movie and have seen it a few times. You do have to remember though, this is just a movie. :p

That makes sense but wouldn't the sites have to be static? If it was dynamic, the secondary accounts wouldn't have the updated information.

but what if i put 2 different DNS nameserver..

i.e

ns1.aaa.com
ns2.bbb.com

will it take from aaa.com and if aaa.com is unreachable, will the site redirect to bbb.com ?

Back