• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Mods Respond Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSComputers

NLC
Hello,

Just need som clarification on Mr. Catlin (last name removed). (MyG Catlin). He claims one of the "admins" of FreeWebSpace.net has told him that I am an "company destroyer". That the companies on my resume are all closed becuase of my doing.

The funny thing on it that has me confused, is Theres only been 3 companies I ever mentioned here on FWS out of the 5 I have worked for over the last 6 years. Two of which were becuase I had sold clients to them and stayed for serveral months to insure things went okay.

All I ask is that the "admin" who has informed him of this step forward, I am very interested to see who spreads such lies.

Regards,
Josh

PS - Catlin

Lake Shore Services - My company sold to IntegraHost
IntegraHost - Sold to USNX owner became rather sick, wife had cancer as well.
nKommunication - Sold to WholeSaleInternet and started a webhosting companie instead (owner Jon Black).
The other two companies im still intalks offering marketing help..

So I like to know how I damage companies, when only 2 were actually companies I worked with and are still working with. 1 I sold and remained to help.

Its Catlin he has nothing better to do than to spread lies to everyone he talks to

Ever notice he is admin or has something to do with or owns part of every company

yea Tracker I noticed, I was just informed by him that the lovely:

Skylar did, Richard Did, Dan Did, and others

one of which he also claimed he shut down his cpanel lics as he works for cpanel (somewere in my chat logs with him). So I doubt skylar would. Richard and I have been good "net friends" so I dont see it either, but would like to have it clarified just so I can see how real this is.

Im already preparing to call his "mommy" and inform them of a lawsuit in small claims if its not corrected.

I've noticed Catlin claim to own my new recently renamed company DiscoverStudio, he was doing it over msn, I had him blocked but he still had me online, forgot the email address he was using because I deleted it.

I do think he is a bit of a p****, need's to learn to grow up...

Is it wrong of me to find this whole thing funny? even when he knows he has been defeated he has to keep pushing a little more...Atleast shequeita knew when to give up

From doing a bit of searching, he says he is only a tech at cPanel, I didn't know tech's could issue and disable cPanel liscenses? Only just support, with installations and other problems?

I know I had to wait a good week before getting my test license sorted out, because the tech I was talking to couldn't issue it, so it had to be passed about to different staff.

Catlin says a lot of things. He even added me to MSN to talk about something because he said Dan told him to talk to me, and Dan didn't say that.

Btw, I didn't say anything about this... and I don't think any other admin did either.

Just for the record incase anyone is still in any doubt. No admin here has spread any such info.

I think Mr. Catlin (last name removed) (MyG Catlin) has got some explaining to do...

Just for the record incase anyone is still in any doubt. No admin here has spread any such info.

I think Mr. Catlin (MyG Catlin) has got some explaining to do...

He will probbly call you a liar and a fake as he did me no more than 10min ago. Stating that I started after freetshost.co.uk but yet my site is a year older.

Oh well some people dont know when to give up :p

I call the nuke in on this thread also!

Nuke2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Peo,

I knew the admins here are very careful of how they mention things, theres alot of privacy around here for things that deserve it.

I didnt expect it from anyone but I had to address so I knew for sure.

Thanks, and for the most part this can be closed unless you want Catlin to explain.

I've noticed Catlin claim to own my new recently renamed company DiscoverStudio
Its Catlin he has nothing better to do than to spread lies to everyone he talks to

Ever notice he is admin or has something to do with or owns part of every company

ohh sure

All I ask is that the "admin" who has informed him of this step forward, I am very interested to see who spreads such lies.

Skylar told me this, Richard Alderson Told Me This, Dan Told Me This on MSN Flat Out. I never said An admin you ----ing retard, I said one mod and other members

Last edited:
I would request Dan please make a note, PEO if you can request it.

Like Iv said I have nothing against FWS if you did say something, I would however make note that I should be informed when questions are possed about my repuation and what is said. I shouldnt find out after being screwed around.

Someone needs anger management. What's the matter? Angry because you can't seem to find arguments to defend yourself? You are acting like a 13 year old kid.

^Agreed, But hes only making himself look bad so its all good. :knockedou

I certainly haven't discussed any member/company with other members. I am not in the habit of adding any members to my MSN list or even emailing them unless it is something forum related.

NOOO!
There goes my fantasies of getting Jan in MSN to talk dirty :(

Seriously tho LSL, people will always talk ----. Its human nature, and something that is increased 10x on the internet.
Just dont take it to heart.
Its only some MSN ---- talking after all. Not like hes made a thread here defaming you.

;) nah he just posted all my critical information on the community board for a few minutes lol.. enough for spiders to pick it all up. Already contacted google to get it dropped.

Oh My Gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is so unreal. I have never even heard of the kid. I don't think.
Man, I don't even know anything about what companies you do have or have had etc. And, I have no reason whatsoever to say such crap about anyone.
Jayzus I'd love to catch that little runt and put him spinning with a good old fashioned Irish kick in the arse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back