• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MonkeyWrench Hosting is great

Status
Not open for further replies.

megazero

Wow, all I can say is they have great support, and also like 99.9% uptime and low prices, I have had webhosts before and this is like my 5th paid webhost and im staying with them, they are good:) :)

megazero said:
Wow, all I can say is they have great support, and also like 99.9% uptime and low prices, I have had webhosts before and this is like my 5th paid webhost and im staying with them, they are good:) :)

What is the URL you host with them?, this helps verify that this is a true review.

Craig said:
What is the URL you host with them?, this helps verify that this is a true review.

I think whenever someone asks this the person never comes back. In reality, it's not even hard to lie.

You got this hosting on January 23. That's not even a month. Wait a few months and then let us know what you think about them. Remember to post the webaddress of the site you have hosted with them next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back