• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

More mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmarvin

Cross Industries
NLC
We need more moderators here. I think that is a fair statement considering I've seen some threads I've reported in the same spot more than a week now. :/ Now I'm seeing threads reported by more than 1 person multiple times, and it lasts on the forum for days.

There are plenty of people on this forum that are here at least over couple of days. I don't seen many of our old moderators here anymore. Yes, they have lives, which is more reason to elect more moderators to take their place.

I have to agree, it is curious that reported posts seem to go untouched now. If standards or rules have been changed, we need an updated Rules doc so we quit reporting posts that aren't actually a problem!

And yet the mods tell us that they do have normal lives. Yes, of course they do. That is why I made this request for more mods. If you have normal lives like the rest of us, that means your rarely on the forums or don't have time. Then why only keep a handful of mods that are rarely online to keep this forum clean?

They will not have people help moderate who offer hosting solutions because they feel you might be bias towards your own products.

They will not have people help moderate who offer hosting solutions because they feel you might be bias towards your own products.

I agree. I've been a member of forums where that was accepted and serve as liaision for one now that's the same way. Things don't always go great, particularly when someone is critical of a moderator's service offerings.

I know I'm not biased. I tell em how it is. Read through my posts. Also, look at TSO. He isn't biased either.

You offering?:evilb:

Not necessarily. A lot of people still don't like me here. >.<
But, if it must be so, then I guess I can.
TSO is also another suggestion. He needs something to do, he is lazy here, lol.

I'm somewhat flattered, but I think it'd be a conflict-of-interest - I'm already a Community Liaision at FreeWHT. Besides, I'm pretty sure Jan hates me. :lol:

So the concern is, who will be eligible for the moderator post if Peo accepts the request.

Anyway, my personal recommendations goes to,
TSO
Schmarvin
deeplist

I know I am not eligible for the post yet. I am still new and still too young. And no one recommends me either. :) lol
Anyway, even I have the requirements, I wouldn't recommend myself to the post since it is something I hate and disgusting(self promoting? No way. :eek:)

Why would you recommend them?

Simply because I haven't seen them arguing with others. They play professionally with other members on the forum.

And one another suggestion.
Sain Cai
He is very good suggestion indeed.

That makes you a good candidate :biggrin2:

Well, that is extremely true heh. And yea oops I just got back from almost a week-long vacation and i haven't had a minute of sleep since 2 days ago so I'm just gonna plunk onto my bed for about a full day now and hopefully things will be better tomorrow :)

I only go back half a decade. :p but I have almost 3000 posts, woot. Means I have no life but here on the forums, lol. That's sad :/

im mostly a lurker on here(see:300posts in over 2 years), but i agree that schmarvin and deeplist would make good mods.

I currently average less than half a post per day, so how is it that I have no life? 1400 posts over a 9 year span is not really that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back