• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

More mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would nominate myself, but I think I have too many Infractions :D But, I have been a good boy lately, 0 points for awhile now ;)

I would nominate myself, but I think I have too many Infractions :D But, I have been a good boy lately, 0 points for awhile now ;)

Guess we're in the same boat then! :lol: But I must add, I've gone nearly two years now with no infractions!

I honestly don't see the need for more moderators. The forum is pretty much free of all spam, and the posts that do violate rules are dealt with. Just because you report a post does not mean it is going to be deleted or edited in any way, shape or form.

This is my opinion on the matter. You of course are free to have your own.

You should see all the spam I and the others have to delete :lol:

My last infraction was from Stuff;

So just over a year for me :D

I was going to post that too :D

Last edited:
*Yawn* at all the people pretending they don't want to be mods but really inside they're like "OMG, THEY MIGHT MAKE ME MOD".

FWS is .... fine. I see no issues and I've not seen any of my reported posts go a week without being touched.

Y'all making up excuses / explanations why you should become Moderators, really. Boringgggg.

*Yawn* at all the people pretending they don't want to be mods but really inside they're like "OMG, THEY MIGHT MAKE ME MOD".

FWS is .... fine. I see no issues and I've not seen any of my reported posts go a week without being touched.

Y'all making up excuses / explanations why you should become Moderators, really. Boringgggg.

This coming from the guy with the big ego.

You guys fighting or having heated discussions about becoming a mod or who should/want to become a mod will not increase your chances. If you would be a good mod, and they feel it is needed, Peo or Jan would contact you about it.

You guys fighting or having heated discussions about becoming a mod or who should/want to become a mod will not increase your chances. If you would be a good mod, and they feel it is needed, Peo or Jan would contact you about it.

I already nominated TSO.

This coming from the guy with the big ego.
Sure, I have a big ego. You're now the one who's getting tetchy because I burst your bubble..... sucking up to be a moderator on a forum = 12 year old way of doing things.

It's turned from constructive feedback on the lack of moderation to people bigging themselves up... it's a bit stupid.

Sure, I have a big ego. You're now the one who's getting tetchy because I burst your bubble..... sucking up to be a moderator on a forum = 12 year old way of doing things.

It's turned from constructive feedback on the lack of moderation to people bigging themselves up... it's a bit stupid.

Okay, dude who can't read. Please, go back through my posts and find the one that says "I want to be a moderator." I nominated others because I'm not qualified for the position. Hah, your shadowy character and services make you even less of a man. Please don't criticize me for something I didn't do. I do not want to be a moderator on this forum. TSO is much more dependable than me and has a reputation that goes beyond yours or mine combined.

Have a nice day.

Okay, dude who can't read. Please, go back through my posts and find the one that says "I want to be a moderator." I nominated others because I'm not qualified for the position. Hah, your shadowy character and services make you even less of a man. Please don't criticize me for something I didn't do. I do not want to be a moderator on this forum. TSO is much more dependable than me and has a reputation that goes beyond yours or mine combined.

Have a nice day.
Darn.... nobody told me I had to care about what some random freak on the internetz thinks of me! Musta missed that lesson!

That's one way of convincing us that we need more moderators... :elfsnow

We have made no decision if we are going to add any new moderator(s) or not. There's been a problem with a huge amount of spam over the last 2 weeks. It has been solved now (thanks Jan!). An upgrade of the forum is coming aswell within the next couple of days as you may have seen someone tweet about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back