• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Most reliable hosting ?

prem

Friends,
I have learnt the hard way that all the cheap one-man operations dont work for me. I rely on google traffic and even 1 hr of downtime in a month is not acceptable to me.

Can you please let me know some reliable webhosts. Strict requirements:

10-15gb bw
500 mb space
4+ domain pointers

IMP: 24 hr toll free customer support
99.9% + uptime

I tried but could not find an authentic list of webost rankings. All of them have an agenda or have some sponsors.

Thanks
prem

PS: I am not specifically looking for offers here.

Hello prem,

Check out WebSiteSource at websitesource.com. They are pretty reliable with toll free support number working with you 7 days a week. Check them out, they probably have something you looking for.

We have 100% uptime for this month and only have downtime for server reboots, 5min's once per month

prem said:
Friends,
I have learnt the hard way that all the cheap one-man operations dont work for me. I rely on google traffic and even 1 hr of downtime in a month is not acceptable to me.

Can you please let me know some reliable webhosts. Strict requirements:

10-15gb bw
500 mb space
4+ domain pointers

IMP: 24 hr toll free customer support
99.9% + uptime

I tried but could not find an authentic list of webost rankings. All of them have an agenda or have some sponsors.

Thanks
prem

PS: I am not specifically looking for offers here.

I think it will not be easy to find a host with 24/24h toll free support... :(

We only offer support by phone via a local USA number, not toll free : +1(203) 987-5420

Kind regards

Danny D.
Http://nevacious.com

Well there are lots of reliable 24/7 support hosting out there. You just have to do a deep search on Google. Like the one I named, websitesource.com, and hostrocket.com. They both provide toll free 24/7 phone support.

24 hr support !

Why I require a 24 hr toll free support is for cases like this... my site is down for past 10 hrs and i dont have anyone to contact ... i have mailed and IM (yahoo messenger is where the person is most of the times on) .. the hosting site itself is down ... so i cannot post tickets.

prob is behind most operations is just a one-man operation and when he sleeps or is out for his day job, u cannot contact him.

:p

I cannot afford that ... so I guess its best to move out of such operations ...

Back