• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Moving to cheap 10GB reselling

CARDRAY-COM

Last 1 year I used reselling services, from one host-provider, whom provided me 15GB of place, with unlimited bandwidth for $14. But right now they deleted this $14 good for me tariff plan, and now they have only $26/per month minimal tariff plan with 25GB of space and unlimited bandwidth. (They provided WHM, cPanel)

I seek web-hosting company based in the United States. (Preferably servers too much based in the United States) How I think UNIX based servers much approach for this goals.

I don't want to pay much than $14 per month for 10GB of space. I want to find some host, which can provide services with same quality. I read in the rules of this forum, that hosts can't post offers with unlimited bandwidth. Okay, then please someone consult me, which quantity of bandwidth will enough to tell to my clients, that bandwidth is unlimited?

It is my first time, when I moving from one reselling provider to another, therefore, I welcome if someone will able to consult me, how to move my web-sites and cPanel accounts to your reselling hosting. (I have about 4 clients=4 cPanel accounts and their 30 web-sites, which need to be moved to new provider - Can we move them without reinstalling their WordPress and WikiMedia scripts?)

About space: for first time I will need only 10GB, but when I will found new clients, host must be able to provide me much space, not much expensive than 10GB cost (proportionally).

Not necessary things, but which you can provide, for attracting my attention:
- Opportunity to install or use, or maybe even resell stable proxy/vpn server access with United States IP address (for surfing in the Internet) I know, if you have own server/VPS in the United States, you can install some scripts for providing me that. You can divide cost including that service and without including that service.
- Opportunity to have my own resellers (reselling reseller accounts). Maybe it will not WHM, or maybe manual/your scripts creation of WHM accounts, for mine selling

If your offer not response to my requirements, you can suggest your other offer, which maybe can fit my needs. I also welcome critics of my requests :)

I will move to other web-host anyway, and it can be your company.
Thank you for quoting.

www.powerchaos.com I can offer you:

Reseller R-5
Disk Space 25GB
Bandwidth 125GB
Unlimited Databases
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Subdomains
WHM / cPanel 11
Back-ups
Free Setup
Unlimited Accounts
Price a month $11.99
Order now.

Reseller R-6
Disk Space 50GB
Bandwidth 250GB
Unlimited Databases
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Subdomains
WHM / cPanel 11
Back-ups
Free Setup
Unlimited Accounts
Price a month $16.99
Order now.

The servers are located in:
USA - Indiana - South Bend - Colostore.com

The company is located in Belgium, Western Europe.

Last edited:
Hello,

WiseDedi.com can offer you the following:

15GB HDD
150GB Transfer
Cpanel w/ WHM & Installatron
Unmetered Features
Price - $14.99/month (Order now and save $5/month).

In regards to selling services. WiseDedi.com would be glad to build custom packages, ability to resell any of our services (VPS,Dedicated Servers etc).

If you have any questions or wish to order please email sales@wisededi.com

10 000MB Disk Space - 100 000MB Bandwidth l $14.99/Month l FusedLayer

Hello, we would like to offer you our following reseller package. We will be happy to transfer your data from the previous host to us free of charge and insuring no downtime. Our plans have overselling enabled, which means you can offer your clients as much space/bandwidth as you would like but you can't use more than you are allocated. This means you can offer them unlimited space/bandwidth but they will only be able to use 10GB space/100GB bandwidth. If you need additional space/bandwidth you may contact us and upgrade at anytime.

All of our plans include a 99.99% uptime guarantee, 24/7 support and a 45 days money back guarantee. If you're not happy, we'll refund 100% of your hosting fees with no questions asked!

---------
Layer 4
---------

» Disk Space: 10 000 MB
» Bandwidth: 100 000 MB
» Latest Cpanel/WHM - Unlimited Features - Fantastico De Luxe - RVSiteBuilder Pro - FFmpeg - Daily Rsync Backups - Free ClientExec Billing System - Overselling Enabled - Private Nameservers
» 45 Days Money Back Guarantee - 99.99% Uptime Guarantee - 24/7 Support

Only $14.99/Month!
Learn More l Order Now

Hey, how are you?

Corporate Reseller Plan | compare other plans
Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Free Domain Names!
Get web hosting and a domain name for free! If you pay for an account annually, we will personally fund the cost of your domain registration, learn more..

Thanks for considering Nixism!

Current Promotion: 50% Recurring: Applies to any plan, and any payment term!

Web-R20
Disk Space 20,000MB
Monthly Bandwidth 200GB
Cpanel/WHM
Domains Allowed Unlimited
MySQL Databases Unlimited
FTP Accounts Unlimited
Free / Instant Setup
99.96% Uptime Guarantee
PHP 5 with Zend & IonCube
10.99$ /mo
http://www.webgater.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=4

What Included
• FREE Setup
• Cpanel/WHM
• 24/7 Technical Support
• 99.96% Uptime Guarantee
• FREE Account Transfers
• Cpanel & Full Fantastico De Luxe
• No Contracts or Hidden Fees
• Secure, Reliable Network!
• Daily weekly monthly Backup

Hey, this is more than you need but our lowest plan is just under your requirements. If you have any questions, contact Buzzservers through our ticketing support or live chat.

Diskspace: 20GB
Bandwidth: 350GB
Accounts: Unlimited
cPane/WHM: Yes
Nameservers: FREE (Private & Custom)
Setup Fee: FREE

Monthly Price: $15.95
Annual Price: $159.50
Order: Click here

Other Addons;
Dedicated IP: $1.00/month
ClientExec License: $8.99/month
WHMCS License: $14.99/month
iPanel License: $4.99/month
iHost License: $4.99/month

Hi,

VaspNET would like to Offer you the following Package :

VaspNET Reseller Bundle 1
Quota (MB) : 30000 MB (30 GB)
Bandwidth (MB) : 1000 GB
Max FTP Accounts : 2000
Max Email Accounts : 2000
Max Email Lists : 2000
Max Databases : 2000
Max Sub Domains : 2000
Max Parked Domains : 2000
Max Addon Domains : 2000

cPanel 11 + WHM 11

$4.00 USD Monthly
$11.00 USD Quarterly
$22.00 USD Semi-Annually
$45.00 USD Annually (Save 25 %)
$88.00 USD Biennially

We Wont Be able to allow more that One Proxy Per Account (ie. only one proxy per account is acceptable)
We can also Help You in moving your Customers and their account (Open a Support Ticket).

If You want to Test, Register and Open a Support ticket and we will activate your account without payment, in that case you can pay after 15 Days.

Regards

Hello, we would like to first point out that unlimited disc space and/or bandwidth is not possible, and any host that claims to offer such a deal should not be trusted!

That being said, we would like to offer you our Master Reseller package which is on sale and has doubled bandwidth. Here is a short run down of its features.

Master
20GB Disc Space
300GB Bandwidth (Doubled - 600GB!)
CPanel/WHM/Fantastico
Unlimited Features
$15.00 a month ($7.50 after 50% Off (1st month) Promo Code: "50off")
3 Months = $40.00 ($30.00 after 25% Off (life time) Promo Code "25%OffReseller")
This does include free account migration!

You can read more about our offer at our latest offer thread posted here.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at anytime!

Good luck with your search!

Last edited:
I still don't choosed my new host provider, because at old hosting provider I still have not expired days, next week I be going to review all your offers, and will select host. If someone else want suggest something, you have chance this week.

Thank you for all your offers

Hello there,

Logic Depths can offer you:

Network Reseller Plan

We Promise:
  • 99.9% Uptime
  • Fast Reply Support
  • Reliable Web Host
  • 30-day money back Guarantee

Special Promotion:
If you act quickly and use promotion code 75off, we will take 75% off your payment everytime! making this offer only $4.99 a month!

Got A Question?
Send us a ticket or I am personally available via MSN at:
support@logicdepths.net

Sincerely,
Randy Cram
LogicDepths Founder & CEO

RLS1-Master
20 GB of Space
300 GB of Bandwidth
FREE Client Exec
FREE Installatron
FREE Softaculous
FREE RVSite Builder Pro
Overselling Enabled
CREATE Shared Accounts
CREATE Reseller Accounts
cPanel & RSYNC Backups
Unlimited Accounts
Unlimited Features
FREE SETUP!
Coupon Code: 45OFF
$5.47/month 4 Life!
Compare Plans
Order Now

Why Choose Us!
  • Reliable Hosting Service Guarenteed
  • Fast Reply Support Guarenteed
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarenteed
  • 15-Day Unconditional Money Back Guarenteed
There is no risk and no hassle ( No contract ).

----------------------
Reseller Hosting2
----------------------
  • $22.95/mo
  • 10GB Server Space
  • 250GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • RvSiteBuilder Reseller ( Use your Own Brand )
  • Cpanel / Web Host Manager
  • More Information.....
  • Order Now

We can help you, although we don't allow you to offer resellers of your own, we can still offer you the following:

CS-2
20GB Disk Space
200GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
DNS Control
Direct Admin Control Panel
$10.95/month

Order Here

We'd like you to try our service and tell us what you think. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us! Depending on your proxy, we may allow you host it if it does not abuse the server's resources.

E-mail: contact@x-ind.com
Homepage: http://x-ind.com

Back