• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Mp3 Host - Legal

rmdort

I am looking for a mp3 host. I jus need around 100MB storage.

the mp3's will contain my band songs. So they r completely legal. I dun mind putting up a link back to u r site..

Hoping for replies...

I can offer you 100MB of disc space, and 1Gb of bandwidth on a reliable server with Dual Xeon processors. Your site will be up 99% of the time. You will get unlimited everything else, including MySQL databases, Email accounts, ftp accounts, everything you can think of!
We do not require any forum posting, and no annoying popups. We do however, prefer that you place our banner on your index page only.
If your interested, go to http://helphousehosting.com and you can read more about our great free hosting plans. Thanks in advance!

Clement is a good guy, I know him pretty well.
Btw, talence, I setup your account,ty for choosing Help House Hosting, if there is anything you need, feel free to ask!

Back