• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Mrpanda.Net [review]

chchbb

I think it is really good hosting

with

Fast responds(This is really important)
High BW
Spaces i think is enough
Great connection speed
Cpanel:)beer: )
Good Uptime:evilb:
:angel: :angel: And without Ads!!!!!!:angel: :angel:

and i think mrpanda.net is really a great free host

Fast responds to what? What is good uptime? What is enough space and bandwidth?

This is a terrible review. You should put "mrpanda.net [personal thoughts]"

I think it is really good hosting

with

Fast responds(This is really important)
High BW
Spaces i think is enough
Great connection speed
Cpanel:)beer: )
Good Uptime:evilb:
:angel: :angel: And without Ads!!!!!!:angel: :angel:

and i think mrpanda.net is really a great free host

this free host is a forum.... I don't get why all most every free host is forum not a regular web site I guess they can't design or put the time to get it done...

Later Cheers

Don't complain, I'd rather have a forum than an ad loaded site that takes forever to load. And besides why should the free host have a website?

Don't complain, I'd rather have a forum than an ad loaded site that takes forever to load. And besides why should the free host have a website?

because the free host should have a web site to show, and free hosts are companies are expected to let users know whats the company names as registered with goverment that owner of the company lives in, contact informatiom, privacy policy and etc to get things more legal.. and again sites with loads of ads is not professional either...

I hope this helps

Later Cheers....

Back