• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ms Dynamite; UK R n B Sensation

I have no idea eho the hell she is, but I like the site. The header is awesome, and the colour scheme works very well. I also like how you've put the border around where your content is.

The only thing I don't really like is your buttons, but that's all subjective.

excellent stuff jake, nice work.

I can't make any suggestions to make it better.

btw where is the mtv fansite directory ? I interested in looking into that ....

The content's up now. Those of you who don't know who she is, go and check her out!

Does anybody have any ideas on what else I could put on the site? If the site gets popular enough I plan on buying hosting and a domain for it, if it gets that popular I'll also try adding a forum or forming a community somehow. What are loading speeds like for everybody? Does anybody know any good topsites which I could join?

It looks great! :) The speed is OK from where I live. BTW, are you paying bionicmonkey to host u? Or is it free? :D

Originally posted by carlito
BTW, are you paying bionicmonkey to host u? Or is it free? :D

It's my domain and hosting, so it's free ;). If it gets popular enough I'll buy a domain for it :)

Which font do you think should be changed Sophie? Also, it's nice to find somebody who knows who she is!

Just try all different fonts..

I knew who Ms.Dynamite was.. She has pretty good songs.

Back