• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Mwzaf Free Web Hosting with 5 GB SP + 50 GB BW + CPANEL = NO ads + No post

please if you like our host try it and if you found any thing or down site write the time and open a ticket with us or send email to:
admin@mwzaf.com
i don't know why all those posts don't try it or try
we having trouble with dns and we should fix it today
if you have a domain : use :
64.214.191.131:2082
until we change the ips
there no free hosting not having any problem but tell us so we can fix it for you to be better
but i only see that every one post here want to attack another one not helping them even it's good project and free .
and it's web hosting for free having 1 , 2 ,3 servers for free
then why you guys don't post that : if you need any support please tell me
i hope i found that latter but what we can said that every one want to attacks only
if you having a problem now please post it only or open a ticket or mail me even if you will not create new account with us .

list all your servers's ip's please! Because it seems to me like you just have one free reseller account or summit!, (we all know ur a reseller), lol :D

The problem, Mwzaf. Is that your servers seem fine in the day but then at night are down. I see people on your forum complaining about this as well, so its not just people here trying to "attack" you.

Honestly, even for a free host the amount of downtime that I (and other people here) have witnessed is horrible. If you are in fact a reseller (And apparently, everyone here seems to think so) then you need a different host. If you are not a reseller and actually have your own servers then you need to find someone to manage them as they seem to be down a lot.

Can you please explain to me how we can open a ticket with you if we cannot access your site?. The same goes for email, if we cannot resolve your domain then that means any email server will not be able to as well, so your confusing me now.

Obviously, your server is up at the moment. So we can do that - however, when it is down (and, again it has been down) it is impossible.

i don't know what you are talking about
i am the root and there is ressellers named mwzaf so i can manged it easy and upgrade it because there is different sites on the server
the server users in your p.m check it or you want root ?!!

i don't know what you are talking about
i am the root and there is ressellers named mwzaf so i can manged it easy and upgrade it because there is different sites on the server
the server users in your p.m check it or you want root ?!!

Can I clarify here...

You rent a server and have many reseller accounts setup and serve your clients off those?. Because, I honestly did not understand what you just said.

Your willing to give anyone the root details to the severs which you serve your clients off of..?. Seriously?.

Last edited:
No, I dont want root, its just funny how ur dns points to

2gt3dx1.jpg

Hi all,

I am an admin on Mwzaf and I can tell you that he does own the servers that Mwzaf is on. For the people that are talking about the DNS being gate4host then Mwzaf owns gate4host. Mwzaf also owns hms4host

The servers ARE Mwzaf's and we do have FULL control of the servers for the people that have been reading our forums then you should have seen the post where one of our users were requesting Cpanel to be updated to the newest version and it was done very fast, If Mwzaf was a reseller there would be no chance of updating it that fast.

Its getting to a point that we dont even want to explain to the people that are trying to put us down, the people that are putting us down and not believing us dont even deserve an explanation.

I repeat, Mwzaf, Gate4Host and hms4host are ALL Mwzaf's servers

If you dont beleive anything said in this then dont bother coming back to the thread. If you really didnt beleive what we are saying then you would of just left and found another free host because there are plenty out there.

I think its sad that people just keep coming back to go against Mwzaf's word and try to bring up more rubbish about the service we offer.

We do have problems, errors and so on just like any other host out there and we work hard to solve the problems as soon as we can for our members

I'm sorry that you didnt understand what Mwzaf was trying to say but English isnt his first langauge (obviously) I just hope you understand my post

I dont think I will be checking this thread often so if you would like to ask me anymore questions about this matter than please register on our forums at www.mwzaf.com/forum and send me a Private Message

Mwzaf forum username is shrump

Thank you very much for reading.

The sites off again? Doesn't locate. lol

Yeahhhh...

Sorry shrump, the site is down WAY to much so I'm going to call that entire post bull----.

If you dont beleive anything said in this then dont bother coming back to the thread. If you really didnt beleive what we are saying then you would of just left and found another free host because there are plenty out there.

I think most of his clients have already, IMHO. I could be wrong but if I was a client this downtime would have made me leave a long time ago.

I think its sad that people just keep coming back to go against Mwzaf's word and try to bring up more rubbish about the service we offer.

Yeah, I agree. The service is rubbish.

We do have problems, errors and so on just like any other host out there and we work hard to solve the problems as soon as we can for our members

Having your entire site down for hours a day, probably more then three times a week is more then just a "problem"...

anyway, I just felt like ranting a bit. Sorry.

I agree with you that our site has been down alot this month and the reason being that we have changed servers due to trouble with our previous server, the downtime could of been avoided but due to it being a last minute decision (that was required) a bit of downtime was the consequence.

Our new server is alot better than our last so maybe downtime will not be a major issue for us now.

However, Thanks for your post(s) everyone is entitle to their opinion and if you dont like Mwzaf's service then so be it.

I wish you luck with whatever host you go with next.

Take care,
shrump :angel:

New Leaf (server) ?

A few thoughts gang.

1. Does anyone know of a tool run externally / independently that can just survey their site and create uptime/downtime charts? Then we can all gaze at the nice pretty chart and save ourselves a lot of anecdotal posts.

2. Shrump, I believe you should be chief spokesman for the site. I'd guessed a while back that mwzaf's first language is not English, and that makes a big difference in presentation when simultaneously faced with technical difficulties.

3. I agree this host is not strong enough to be on lead host, but since I'd gone to the trouble of loading my account up, I'll let it ride in the back of the spread. I can park judgement on this for a few months and see where it all shakes out.

I agree with you that our site has been down alot this month and the reason being that we have changed servers due to trouble with our previous server, the downtime could of been avoided but due to it being a last minute decision (that was required) a bit of downtime was the consequence.

Our new server is alot better than our last so maybe downtime will not be a major issue for us now.

However, Thanks for your post(s) everyone is entitle to their opinion and if you dont like Mwzaf's service then so be it.

I wish you luck with whatever host you go with next.

Take care,
shrump :angel:

Back