• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my Free Hosting

Originally posted by laurie

See what you mean, certainly don't seem all that popular.

The reason is for that is that ... they delete account which break the terms and conditions .....

PPL don't like that ... they think the terms and conditions are there for the sake of it.

I know, people rarely take note of them.

Going a little off topic now...

I abadoned an ISP a couple of years ago, but carried on using their incoming mail server and webspace. Then I moved onto cable, still was using the webspace and mail. Eventually they deleted it.

I was actually surprised they didn't do it sooner - as they sent me a letter in the post about 6 months before, and the terms said they reserved the right to delete inactive users within 60 or 90 days - I can't remember which.

Companies should have the right to do this, sure it was slightly annoying for me, but with no revenue off customers like me and only costs - why not enforce it?

The reason is for that is that ... they delete account which break the terms and conditions .....
I don't think it's entirely that... they delete accounts they think violates their TOS, regardless of the site's actual content.

Originally posted by LeX
I don't think it's entirely that... they delete accounts they think violates their TOS, regardless of the site's actual content.

yup.

no arguement there :(

Originally posted by LeX

Which does plan suck. Any idea how many sites hosted on donhost? Must take a fair bit to get them all checked manually. Maybe they should have hotlists which they manually check rather than just automatic deletion which they appear to have at the moment.

Originally posted by laurie

Which does plan suck. Any idea how many sites hosted on donhost? Must take a fair bit to get them all checked manually. Maybe they should have hotlists which they manually check rather than just automatic deletion which they appear to have at the moment.

alot of sites ....

Please!

Can you set up an account for me?
I'm going to make an ABBA-site ;)

Sincerly Yours,
Robin

Originally posted by AnimeBoy
i will a account to, see my post on the first page

username: animehangout

YES YES YES, but you never send me your password, how am I going to set it up!

PLEASE EMAIL ME, NO PM, my Toybox is full!

Re: Please!

Originally posted by rob.
Can you set up an account for me?
I'm going to make an ABBA-site ;)

Sincerly Yours,
Robin

NO WAY, I dont host adult site! YOUR IS "ADULT BOY BOY ADULT - SITE", I believe. :(

What is ABBA-site stands for actually?? :confused:

That's the way I am!
I am not pretending, I really dont know what it is. If you think I am stupid, then stop wasting your time explanning to the dumb person! Why you are wasting your time, is because you like to make fun of ppl! :)

I need some hosting for my Designz Site :D Can u do domain hosting ?? if so designz4you.com
usr: D4U

IT IS FULL :)

I have animehangout, dan, demise, falconszone, rehabmusic, silent, united, potatoeater + the 2 reserved users

Back