• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my friend needs hits

william232

Can somone tell me how i can get atleast 50-250 hits per day or somthing for my site anyone know where i can get somthing that can do that?

ok to get hits you need a nice site as we all know. The members must want to come to that site!

Also you may want to sign up at trafficfinder.info which also helps start getting hits!

List your site in Google
Exchange relevant links with other websites
Run promotional campaigns to your users (giveaways or contests)

There's 3 to start.

What about traffic exchanges there are a ton of them most are free
Also there is a new search engine that "guarantees" top search engine results and it's free. you get free website to advertise your sites plus free keyword text ads .... if you want I can get the url for you.
there is also a site called one line ads that guarantees 70,000 hits I have been with them a month and have had about 4000 so far

:) shelley

Well if you don't have hits, that meens know one likes your website and apparently it sucks hell. You can't control how people look at your site exept by making it better. Join google. You'll get hits but you will not get unique hits (that meens that they won't come back EVAR!!)

Hi Seldimis
It is called searchEstate and only reason I didn't say was because I am new here and didn't want to be seen as spamming. :shame:

Shelley :)
SearchEstate

Last edited:
Back