• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My friend, the genius.

Gayowulf

G-d
NLC
A good friend of mine showed me a gaming contraption he came up with today. It was really quite awesome. I've always been a fan of driving games, but I don' think I've ever had as much fun playing a video game as I had today.

to save myself the trouble of telling you what it is, and uploading my pics of it I'll link to his post at a different board.

http://genmay.com/showthread.php?t=606227

While it is an interesting idea, perhaps it would have been a good idea to have spent the time tidying and cleaning? :p

Phroz said:
Definitely ghetto... yet cool nonetheless.
Haha, I'm quoting myself...

But yeah, that seems a lot cooler than my setup (wheel mounted on desk, for PC)

Last edited:
Well, it's common knowledge that anytime you add elements of a Trans Am to a gaming setup, the enjoyment factor automatically goes up tenfold.

It's actually a pretty cool "gaming center" altogether.

dam bro. Do you ever dust your PS2, just look at the third pic. Ghetto riged that bitch to 2x4s, yea good idea.

edge0125 said:
dam bro. Do you ever dust your PS2, just look at the third pic. Ghetto riged that bitch to 2x4s, yea good idea.

It's also not gayo's stuff, it's his friends. As clearly stated in the title. Clearly.

Yeah, there are pedals. And yeah, he's got a trans am too.

And yeah, his place is a bit of a mess, and you should hear those 15" subs in the sonotubes.

Ah the life of us digital gamers/webmasters/developers/ipod hustlers...

We all seem to intermingle dont we?

Funny though, looks like something I would think of...

Thats just too damn funny though, and I dont dust either.

Back