• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My full name

sander k

NLC
Can someone of the staff please get my full name from this thread?

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2246078-Fraud

This isn't fair, I didn't do any fraud and this guy is damaging my name on the internet.
I have reported this thread to Jan and the several posts that include my full name seperantly a day after that because I didn't get a responds.

I have no problem with "Sander K" instead of my full name.

I don't feel I have done anything wrong as I only posted some screenshots of his support IRC channel, where they where talking about hacking something.

@ HostRazor: There is no need for you to reply here.

when someone types my full nam
e and the word fraud they will end up here. I am just trying to keep my name out of google as much as i can. I know i own over 300 domains with their whois into google and i know of a party website profile and of my facebook account, but they wont bring me any damage with future client, while the word FRAUD does. Most people will see it in google, but wont visit the link. If they do, there wont be a problem. They will all see that hostrazor is a ...........

I have typed this with my Nokia E5.

Back