• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My game website!!

tandoc.. i think you're missing the entire point about it BEING A TEMPLATE. in essence.. some one else made it. and he's asking people to review his site.. when the vast majority of the work is not that of his own.

AMD I GETTING THROUGH :mad:

you're abit slow off the mark aren't you jan?

and how was that relevant to the current topic? was it constructive critisism? ..no. you're such a hypocrite :)

anyways, if you payed any attention to.. anything - regardless of the fact that the link has already been posted in these forums before.. the matter has been done and dusted, and resolved and whatnot..

i even got permission to use the stylesheet.. that i made myself.

i love color pickers :)

Originally posted by digital.bath
tandoc.. i think you're missing the entire point about it BEING A TEMPLATE. in essence.. some one else made it. and he's asking people to review his site.. when the vast majority of the work is not that of his own.

AMD I GETTING THROUGH :mad:

That doesn't actually mean anything... heres another example:

When someone asks you to review a forum, its A FORUM. For example if it was phpBB... someone else made it, and he/she asking it to review he/shes forum... when the FORUM is actually made by phpBB!

actually, according to the rules, the only forums you're allowed to post are the ones you've skinned yourself. so.. from this we can establish that the work is that of their own :)

you're abit slow off the mark aren't you jan?
Not slow at all :) I viewed your site when you were claiming that design as your own. Shortly after you had an "under constuction". Some of us frequent other forums you know ;)

As for the rules for reviewing forums, if they aren't customised, meaning that if it is the original phpBB, invision board skin and they are just posting to get signups, then it is an issue and usually get tossed.

..oh believe me. you are :)

and i think you'll find that there was never an under construction sign.. but its ok. i'll let you off.. but just this once :-*

..oh believe me. you are :)

and i think you'll find that there was never an under construction sign.. but its ok. i'll let you off.. but just this once :-*

im sure jan will understand.. i mean you've always gotta be right..

They ask for a review of a paid template or whatever, because they are proud of it, and show it to the world... so that opinions can be heard.

Originally posted by KBC
They ask for a review of a paid template or whatever, because they are proud of it, and show it to the world... so that opinions can be heard.
Most probably you can never convince them to change after spending big bucks on the skins. :)

Back