• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My game website!!

HostGalaxy

Hello, finally my website is online. Please take a look and if you like to play online games, please join my forum and talk with other online gamerz:D This website will cover most of the popular online games such as Warcraft3, CS, Diablo2, UT2k3 and more. Please leave some comments if you have any;)
http://www.gamerzonline.net

I can hardly see your links on your background. The layout is fine the color contrast needs improving.

Tested with Mozilla 1.2.1 800x600. Why do all the game sites have black backgrounds? At least the blue breaks it up a bit. It's a bit too wide for 800x600 (as is the forum). A forum is always nice to see. All you need now is more visitors. Good luck with it.

Nick

Originally posted by nickc
Tested with Mozilla 1.2.1 800x600. Why do all the game sites have black backgrounds? At least the blue breaks it up a bit. It's a bit too wide for 800x600 (as is the forum). A forum is always nice to see. All you need now is more visitors. Good luck with it.

Nick
Ya I will try to fix the problems up.
Thanks

'design/skin copyright 2003 vbskins.com'

you might want to get rid of that before you start asking people to review your site :)

Originally posted by digital.bath
'my god, how did that get there?! we've been hacked!!' would have been a better response :)
I'd like to request that you put back the copyright notice. If I'm not mistaken, they require you to place it even though you've bought the templates. :) BTW I'm not a representive, same thing applies for Ravio.

lol.. i didn't realise he would actually do it, nor was i meaning for him to. i was merely pointing out that if you chuck something up for review, it should be your own, not a skin or a template obtained from elsewhere :)

Many people use premade skins. Theres nothing wrong with it.

I think the site looks nice. Colors and text look good...

He could of downloaded a skin from a vbulliten site, or purchased it. He has the right to use it if the owner gives permission for people to use it. For example, a download.

youre STILL missing the point. regardless of whether or not he has permission, he did not make the design, did he? in essence, it is not his own work therefore he should not be entitled to obtain any credit in consequence!!

..is anyone hearing me?

Except the part where you make sense...
He's not claiming that he made it, he's requesting you review his site, which doesn't mean the design, it means the site. Design, content, etc.

Originally posted by digital.bath
youre STILL missing the point. regardless of whether or not he has permission, he did not make the design, did he?
Is there anywhere in his post where he said he made the design? If he did, I sure can't see it.

the site alone isn't original, neither is the design. everyone does it, the layout itself is very generic, which is ok for site with a lot of content

Back