• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my last hosting template for free

aki

Contents: Adult
NLC
ok, i will not make more free hosting template from now on so this is my last template.
showcase: www.viettalk.info/tokyo/

this is a 99% complete template or it is 100%. the forum is your choice so i can't put 1 in their. and the order system is not their, you maybe have 1 already (that why i don't create new 1)
---------------------------------------------------------
so what do you can you do with this template?

1. a nice template and it's easy to change the text to your own.
2 including the whois search for available domains.
3. comes with psd (that why you can change to logo to your company/website logo)
4. simple contact form that allow users contact you via the website. (with thank you page :D )
5. yahoo, msn,aim,icq, skype chat nick, which you can put your own there to let ppl know they can contact via chat media prog.
6. Livehelp. easy and powerfull from CSLH.com.
7. can ask me for support at www.viettalk.info/support.php. will try to answer your guys question

-----------------------------------------------
cost ? 100$ . nahh just kindin'. i will give it for free. BUT please!! do not remove the copyright "design by oai c N " or somethng like that.
----------------------------------------------
how to get it? don't email or pm. go to http://viettalk.info/support.php?action=vtopic&forum=2 and give me your info. i will send it to you a "secret" addy, leech protection i guess :)
-----------------------------------------------

cheers

Last edited:
Back