• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My moms irish pub needs the help of fws members!!!

veggie1232

Hey guys! I am usually just mingling around the web/design sections of the forums, but I NEED YOUR HELP FELLOW fws fans!!

m_6d1bcb6e67104c85aa75765746dba86c.jpg
4513290933_3d1d97f68b_m.jpg

MY mom is an amazing person! She is 40 years old and opened up this amazing IRISH PUB (its pretty awesome)

ANY-WHO, She has been struggling with her MS which hasn't been a help to her or her business... She was diagnosed with Multiple sclerosis about 3-4 years ago and is now constantly in and out of a wheelchair.. But shes very strong and with a little help the bar is running fine...

BUT!! We have been nominated out of ONLY 3 Irish Pubs to be on EVENING MAGAZINE featured on channel 5 (KING 5)

ALL I NEED FROM YOU IS A VOTE!!!!!! to help my mom! DON'T YOU LOVE YOUR MOMMY? :D haha

http://best.king5.com/terrible-beauty-irish-pub-and-restaurant/biz/581440

Click on the link above ^ and vote for us to be the best! It would be a great help to me and my family.

You can learn more about the pub at the face-book! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Renton-WA/A-Terrible-Beauty/166430328589 also here is some good information as well.. CLICK HERE

GO GO GO

OPPS! VERY IMPORTANT! NOTE: it will ask you for your email to verify your vote.. They will not contact you any further about it I promise!!

THANK YOU GUYS!!! Let me know if you voted or not by posting here!! :D
Here is a pic Of my mom and my step dad! :D
IMG_7397.JPG

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
-VEGGIE1232 (YOUR FELLOW FWS FAN!!!!)

Last edited:
COME ON GUYS!!! I REMEMBER WHEN WE COULD COME TO EACHOTHER IN TIMES OF NEED!! LOL

please vote vote vote!! :D

OF COURSE!!!! Let me know when your coming in and ill be there waiting with the best pint of Guinness you have ever tasted!! :D

I voted so you better ship a case of your best Irish beer to a Bellingham post office box and I'll go pick it up!

CARL! you dont live that far away from me come down and have a brew... God damn lol :D

ps ur links in ur signature do not work..

I WAS going to give u a dollar but not any more :D

CARL! you dont live that far away from me come down and have a brew... God damn lol :D

ps ur links in ur signature do not work..

I WAS going to give u a dollar but not any more :D

3 hours is too much travel time for a student :D

Also yes, I think I let those domains expire but I am too lazy to edit my signature.

Back