• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My new site, it would be great if you review it

Very nice site! The input box is big, center of attention, so that's good. It just doesn't appeal to me for some reason, and i'm not sure why :/

the main page hasn't given me any idea what is your site about. And it also doesn't look very appealing because of these dark tones.

You know when a man opens the site he must realise at once what it is about - I want to say that the main idea of it must be obvious. Where is it on your site? And please change its backgroud. Make it more cheerful and vivid.

thank you all for your lovely comment, the main idea of the site was to give a spy military + hacking effect thats y i gave a background with bullet holes and d table background with military shade
keeping this in mind i would like youll to add more ideas to make it look good

kind Regards
Holy Devil

thank you GeorgeB for your comments

ddomain name actually is unique coz it signifies bypassing the gateway and with user info given @ the bottom so its Bypasser.Info

Heh . . . it's blocked by the firewall here at work. I will have to take a look when I get home tonight.

Back