• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My new vBulletin (W19) Skin with MP3 Player ;)

@ Avail thanks for your comments, I will keep them on mind for my upcoming skins!

Regarding FWS, you think its a good idea to go and ask Peo? or there is no point? I really cant find that thread Colin, please link me
It can not hurt. I would recommend making a thread in the feedback section and offering. peo seems to keep up with the threads there and I am sure he will reply.

Skins usually make forums load a bit slower, and also take up more bandwidth =P

I like the clean plain look on FWS.

It can not hurt. I would recommend making a thread in the feedback section and offering. peo seems to keep up with the threads there and I am sure he will reply.
Yeah it would be best if you could try. Anyway, it's not like installing a skin takes up much time.

Peo must have his reasons for refusing to add new skins previously, but surely he can't turn down someone offering to donate a skin. It would be good to have another skin that people can switch to.

Yeah I am going to get in touch with him, but as Hostevery mentioned, skins do make forums load slower but that is just slightly, not significantly.

@ sjpayme, yes I am aware the header logo is not showing our name, I did that so people know that it's modifiable. Also thanks for your nice words on the footer. :)

You mean advertising for other forums is not allowed?
If that what you mean then yes it is not allowed, however, in this thread we are not reviewing the forum itself, we are reviewing the skin on the forum.

Since it's clearly a custom made skin by him I think it's ok to keep the thread here.

In general we don't allow forums to post a request for a review here as most of those use the default forum style anyway or just change a few colours.

It's a nice job. Well done :)
Not a fan of the color scheme man, but like seriously, well done. Very nice job.

excellent! great attention to detail!

not exactly appealing to me from design point of view...
but clearly advanced design skills.

The speed looks fine for me. Can you try again now and let me know if you still face the same issue

I am very surprised, is anyone else having the same issue?
I'm on DSL 512 and its really fast!

Back