• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my poor sister

Originally posted by Ben
Of course a punch to the jaw has always worked for me. I was on the receiving end of one in 3rd grade. But it wasn't for that reason.

At the high school that I went to, a punch to the jaw isn't enough. You'd either have to kick his ---, or have your --- kicked.

Originally posted by Daniel
At the high school that I went to, a punch to the jaw isn't enough. You'd either have to kick his ---, or have your --- kicked.
Well none of us wanted to get in (too much) trouble. We were in 3rd grade!

In the 3rd grade, I didn't get into much trouble myself. Although in the 4th grade, a couple of friends and I would just randomly beat each other senseless(punching, kicking, etc.) behind the school yard trees. :D

I've only been in two fights since high school started. Both of which were full on fist fights in the middle of a classroom (which is worse than in the hall because you can get thrown into desks). Both of them ended with a well placed punch to the kidneys, which is quite effective. The only injury I aquired was in my first fight at high school when I tackled the kid and hit my face on the edge of a desk leaving a large bruise under my right eye.

I have found that placing a Louisville slugger in the back of my sport utility and just pulling it out in comprimising situations stops any potential fight completely.

Anyway, violence is bad. Don't start fights. Yet, sometimes things end up that way even if you try to avoid it :p.

yeah a louisville slugger will work wonders as a deterrent.

i've never had a problem with fights or disagreements. I'm a big guy and everyone seems to get a long with me.

eyes
temple
nose
chin
solplex (sp?)
armpits
floating ribs
lower stomach
groin

all weak spots and does great damage when u hit it :D

Originally posted by Weapon
eyes
temple
nose
chin
solplex (sp?)
armpits
floating ribs
lower stomach
groin

all weak spots and does great damage when u hit it :D
Well of course the groin will hurt!!!!:eek:

Hello,

If your going to start a fight.. you better be sure you can finish it.. :biggrin2:

I never really had many fights at school most of them were play fights in primary.. which were cool :biggrin2:.

my first school was full of nazis, my second one was full of punks, hippies and satanists, and my new school is.... BORING

I wonder why everyone finds fighting entertaining. Just look at a fight between 2 people and just watch the amount of people who circle around them...

Hello,

Yeah... I used to get that a lot... my fights were pretty interesting.... because when I do fight I go ape shit... and I usually pick the WRONG people to fight.... so its interesting watching two good fighters kicking the shit out of each other :biggrin2: ..... the bad part is when you watch a fight and their unmatched... (one is a lot better than the other).... lucky I haven't been in the situation either way... but I seen it happen... its not pretty :biggrin2:

Big fight at school today, but I missed it. Three or four girls were going at it in the hallway between fifth and sixth periods. Weave and hair was all over the place from what I understand.

When the girls go at it, it turns out to be much more interesting than the guys because with the guys, it's some shoving, tackling, a few well placed punches and it's over... Girls start going at it and you got people getting scratched with nails, hair getting pulled out, slapping and punching, but they never really knock each other out so it gets dragged out over a longer period.

Anyway, all of them left in handcuffs.

At my old school some guy started choking a girl in the middle of the hallway in front of a teacher. [edit]If memory serves me right, he bitchslapped her too. Maybe it was the other way around.... If you don't know, it's a really hard slap against the eyes.[/edit] The cop was at the end of the hallway. [edit] It lasted about two minutes. [/edit] He got like 2 months of OSS (Out-of School Suspension).

I dunno why, but I always want to play tackle football when we play football in P.E. I guess it's the thought of throwing eachother down in the deep mudd pools without getting in trouble.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Ben

I dunno why, but I always want to play tackle football when we play football in P.E. I guess it's the thought of throwing eachother down in the deep mudd pools without getting in trouble.

Football is fun...just try not to get it in the spine...

I remember when I was in middle school, we'd always play contact football once the supervisors left. We ended up having a lot of concussions and sprained ankles. I fell on the recieving end of both of those.

Back