• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Request

cyboysa

I want any free hosting with offering free domain.
Minimum:
Size:250MB
Bandwidth:1GB

I want to get free domain from posting or credit system.

I want any free hosting with offering free domain.
Minimum:
Size:250MB
Bandwidth:1GB

I want to get free domain from posting or credit system.

All of those providers have slowly shut down. DNTemple being the biggest shutdown last year due to the high costs of registering domains for free. If you want a free domain Freedns.Afraid.org , Co.Cc, and Dot.Tk are your best options.

Hello Cyboysa,
I can offer you free hosting:
2222mb space , 22220mb bandwidth .
I'll give you a free temporary domain which you can use to run your website .

And , I'll help you generate revenue to buy a new domain of your own .
Interested ?
Pm me or email me:
http://www.numbhost.com/contact

@Charles and Ryan , no offence to you both , I don't intend to contradict you but I think I might be able to help him achieve that . Initially when I joined the hosting industry , I recieved very generous support , without which I wouldn't have been able to even start .
I'm only trying to give something I got back to those who might really need it .
Please don't mind...

Domain registration is of course possible, though usually you need a very high traffic website, with optimized and targeted advertising. You need to understand it wont be easy.

If you want to talk further, you can add my Skype: 'azoundria'. We can review your ideas for your site. You'll pretty much need a completely unique idea that is unsolved. Then we can review how to market it. You'll need a lot of traffic. Definitely this has to be something you are passionate about.

We have the following package that might be suitable for you.

P2H Small
Disk Space: 1GB
Bandwidth: 10GB
Addon Domains: Unlimited
Parked Domains: Unlimited
Sub-Domains: Unlimited
Email Accounts: Unlimited
FTP Accounts: Unlimited
MySQL Databases: Unlimited
Latest cPanel: Yes
Latest Apache: Yes
RvSiteBuilder Pro: Yes
Softaculous: Yes
Software: PHP5, MySQL5, CGI, Perl5, ImageMagick, GD, IonCube, Cron Jobs

5 forum posts per month + 5 posts before ordering

http://www.p2h.tlchosting.co.uk/

But we do not provide free domains for free accounts, but we do allow .co.cc, .co.cz and other free domains on our p2h system.

Back