• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Site

Please! Do not use the width and height attributes to resize pictures. They still take as long to download as the original poster. On your pics page, some images are really too wide for my screen, except you've shrunk them so I get to see a picture that should have downloaded in a fifth of the time.
Use PaintShop or something.

Umm... it looks like sh*t... I haven't got much time so I won't give long comments, but really... learn HTML first, then learn PSP/photoshop or something like that and make a complete new site

No offense or nothin', but I agree with Neverm1nd on this. The colors don't go together at all, the text is ugly. Maybe you should change that to verdana or arial. Those big buttons on the top don't match the rest of the page. They're just thrown up there too. You should use a couple of tables on your page or something to make it more appealing. Or maybe if you don't know html you could just use one of those free template things or something, but that design just doesn't seem to jump out at people. Ehh, i think that's enough to get you started....

I cant get tables to work.

at gotmalk.go2click.com he has a table on the left and one on the right but netscape composer is a pain in the ass and it wont let me have two tables like that...its so stupid, but those lame Online editors like geocities pagebuilder are too slow.

where can you get free templates?
TJ

LoL in 97 I stole people's shit and edited in notepad, I don't even remember how to do that. I totally forgot oncei knew of such things like netscape composer.

TJ

Because they booted me.. (bastards :mad: .. even though I understand why it still pissed me off) and due to some weird problems with the contact on the domain it can't be moved until I get a couple faxes into networksolutions, which i havent been able to do yet.

Last edited:
Back