• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My upgraded site design. Review! Chinese must come in!

Oh right, the site is nicely done compared to previous version.

It's neater and more attractive than previous ones.

[2cents]

Some personal opinions:

1. The chinese fonts, when viewed in IE 6 looks a bit too small.

2. The layout can be better if it's centered to prevent to much empty space at the right.

3. The site lacks user interaction. You might want to implement a forum/ comment systems on the different ghost stories so that writers can improve(hopefully) on their stories.

[/2cents]

i can think about the #1,#2.

but, 3, is kinda troublesome, still do it after it reaches 500 articles.

Originally posted by LifelessHost
Its all in Chinese.. I can't read it.. :crying5:

:coolmusic

so bad. Google doesn't accept me with the adsense or something because they don't support chinese!!!

But, what do you think a good comment system for my site?

Last edited:
It looks good in Safari v1.1 but but be careful of how you use lists. Use distinct general topics so it doesn't overwhelm a user. Nice use of space I must admit though on many computers it will load with a excessive amount of the lined background. Try a javascript to better adjust the size. Good Luck, Lapras.

Right, just tested the site using Mozilla Firefox 0.8 and it doesn't seem to have much problem with the layout and coding.

Using IE now. And I hate Traditional Chinese, I prefer the Simplified type.

Everything looks good except the grey strip background.

Back