• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MyFreeHost - Free Hosting (NO ADS) - Post2Host (LOW POST AMOUNTS) - Automated Setup!

.Andy

NLC
NLC
Hello, My name is Andy I'm the manager of My-Freehost.Net

My-FreeHost.Net is a wonderful post to host Community that has and will continue to provide quality hosting with zero cost to you. We offer both reseller hosting as well as shared. Were not here to make a million bucks but by posting in our forum we make enough money in ad revenue to keep our servers running and a dedicated staff to assist you if your building a network of sites or just studyingHTML. For a limited time we are also offering free domains** Subject to Rules and regulations**

Our Plans:

Bronze
Bandwidth: 50 Gigs
Space: 5 Gigs
Features: Unlimited

Silver
Bandwidth: 100 Gigs
Space: 10 Gigs

Gold
Bandwidth: 200 Gigs
Space: 20 Gigs

So where can I get this?
http://www.my-freehost.net

Please Register on our forums. You MUST have all your posts made before qualifying for your hosting. However you can upgrade at anytime.

At My-FreeHost.Net we strive to be as transparent and candid as possible.

*Disclaimers*

* Unlimited Features include FTP Accounts, Email,Sub-domains,Databases only.
* .Com and .Net as well as .Info domains are given out for wining a contest. Please check our contest forum for more details.
* .Co.CC and .TK domains are subject to the terms and conditions of the .TK and .Co.CC register company.

Last edited:
Signups Closed

Free Accounts are currently disabled, Paid Accounts are comming in the near future.

????

ph3ar, you are right

this host is very bad they laught at their customers in order to move them to paid hostng

very bad no confidence

Just another example of a worthless free host that's come and gone. Within a few months or so, their domain will expire and then they'll be gone for good.

Back