• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MyGamingForums Ad space ready for ads!

[MyG]Catlin

Do you have a passion for advertising your company? Do you run a Hosting Company? Do you run a site that you need more hits on?

MyGamingForums.net "THE Gaming Forums" is the talk zone for everything from Gaming from News, Talk, Reviews, MyGamingTube, and everything.

With 11 Thousand members, and a vBulletin, Your ad will be seen by gamers and web enthusiasts twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.

Our ad space includes on MyGamingForums.net, The left column under Advertising.

For your ad or logo being placed on the site with a link to your company/site, it costs, $5 dollars for one month. We have room for about 40-50 different ads depending on the size of them

Normally active users during a day is 20+ and 130 Guests+

MyGamingForums.net just re launched last night due to being offline for months on end, due to a company issue. We expect anywhere from 10 thousand unquire hits a day upwards in the up-comming week when the site is compelete.

To Buy Ads Space: Please Contact [MyG]Catlin AKA Me, by PMing on Freewebspace or Email: Wells1gbn@gmail.com or MSN: Gottersoldier@hotmail.com

I might be tempted to grab an ad or 2, I'll get back to you on this sometime.

Sounds Good :), I believe I sold my first ad via PM, so keep them coming!

This is the revolution in gaming talk and game communities, MyGamingForums!

Threads: 2,401, Posts: 4,319, Members: 11,041, Active Members: 52 Sounds to me like someone purchased a vB forum database and uploaded it and deleted all the post. I wouldn't pay a dime for ad. space on your site until it was at least a year old.

but good luck
Jerome

Back