• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Mysql error

AboutWeb

Hello, when I approve a link in my php directory I get this error:
Keywords shorter than 1 characters are ignored because of MySQL server settings.
What can I do ? My hoster must change settings ? Which settings he must change ?
Is the value of "NULL" seen as shorter than 1 character ? Because a missing field in the form is seen as a NULL value in MySQL Database.

I recommend contacting your hosting provider, the hoster might not change the settings for you, you may make changes in your hosting setting file such as .htaccess

in the database, you probably have a field that is supposed to be required (NOT NULL) and if you dont input something there, you would see an error. change it to allow NULL

sounds like you may need a new host. i can... oh wait, i dont want to give self promotion, so, you can PM me if you want my opinion on other hosting providers. :p

Back