• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

nameservers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJW

NLC
NLC
looking for help with my name servers as i cannot get it setup correctly for some reason. josh if you read this i could use your help with this.

What problem are you having? Are you using a control panel such as cPanel? Is this a reseller, VPS or dedicated server?

i am having trouble creating them and then linking them. to the server. it is a vps.

Who are you using for the service? (Domain)
Almost all of them have tutorials, you should check their FAQ or Knowledge page.

well with the purchase of my vps i got my domain name free for a year, but it is not a regular registrar it is through myorderbox.com and there is no tutorial that i could find

My guess is you'd need to contact the Domain Registrar's ('myorderbox.com' in this case) Staff to have this setup for you.

Simply add some child nameservers (ns1 and ns2) with your nameserver IPs. If you have cPanel with your VPS this is much easier to do.

If you have cPanel on your VPS, send me a PM and I'll do this for you.

@ socheaphost

I don't know why you made this thread.. but you can simply submit a ticket, and we will set them up for you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back