• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Natcoweb: One Year of Free Shared Hosting

Natcoweb

Make 2011 Your Year with Natcoweb!

Xmas and New Year is the best time to give presents and express love, that's what we are doing offering our special deal.

A Year of Free Hosting for those who subscribe in January.

The offer is valid for a limited time only!

Free 2011
Disk Space 5GB
Data Transfer 20 GB
Domains 20

Special Terms:
We will provide a year of free shared hosting services to those clients who will sign up with Natcoweb in January.
The content of your websites should be compatible with Natcoweb AUP
Domains should be registered no later than in September 2010.

Order!!!
More Details

Contact us:
Live Chat
Toll free: 888-889-35-94
Phone: 1.6462333035
Email sales@natcoweb.com
skype natcoweb
http://www.natcoweb.com/shared.html

And then what happens after this year is up? Are you going to force people to pay for the hosting?

That is not free hosting, that is a paid offer "coupon"

sain cai

i suggest to read the title of thread before reply

one year of free hosting not free hosting which is mean that one year just, after that your are free to stay or transfer to another host

the transfer process is free at all hosting service provider

and if you are not statisfied with the offer dont reply

regard

Xzooom1, One year of free hosting by a paid host is not a free hosting offer. If you will require a person to either pay or leave, then that is some sort of paid promotion, not a free hosting offer.

I read the title, I read the post. I would also expect an answer to the very simple question I asked. If it is what I thought the post is about (which means either pay or leave) then this poster should not be posting in this section.

Back