• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

nbci account

Tripod deletes all your files then when you try to upload again tehy delete your whole account. Why they dont do that the first time they go on a deleting spree is beyond me.

TJ

Re: nbci

Originally posted by pool
i can' upload or delete any files?

No you can't upload anything else becuase the service is coming to an end. Don't worry about deleting stuff, they'll take care of it for ya.

Pay to receive all the good basic hosting needs.

FTP
no banner
pop up accounts
free domain parking
lot of space (more than 50mb)
technical support
cgi
more than 500mb bandwith

You will not find a place like this with free service. If you find one, tell me.

The good news is there are some hosts with the above characteristics, and they are not too expensive ($20-$60 a year). Is less expensive than what some peolple spend on video games or computer stuff for a year.

I think the best free host is T35
personally, I've never tried T35 so I can't say anything. But, I know the server my site's on is pretty cool. Xism.net has fast server speed and I've heard it has good tech support.
I'm off to edit my site, so see you all later.

Back