• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need 20 gigs space, 400 gigs bandwidth for less then $40/month

vin16

Hi,

Am mainly looking for VPN account, i need a reallly good host
who can provide me with fast speeds n won't close there business
in the middle.

my site url is: kannadamusicworld.com
my requirements,
- min 20 gig space
- 400 gig bandwidth
- hosting of 2 domain names
- support for asp, mysql, access

Am going to be using the access database, but it won't be massive, site receives around, max 3000/day, for now, could reach a max 4000/day....

Thanks,

Vinny

there is a really good chance your gonna either have to change what your asking for, or put up more money.

your asking for a hosting company to provide you with solid quality, meaning good uptime and also ask for the host to not go out of business by offering 400gb of transfer for less then $40.

But i hope you luck in finding the host for you. =)

get your own dedicated server for around 50-60 bucks a month. And it won't be 400 gbs bw... Most dedicated servers have around 1000 GB (1 terabyte) of monthly Bandwidth.

check out managed.com
servermatrix (.com or .net lol forgot too lazy to type in browser)

getting your own dedicated server is a fine idea but, would you know how to manage it?

one screw up on the kernel and you can be down for days and might have to call a support tech which will cost you more money.

you can make things a lil easier by getting cpanel, which will then add another $20 at minimum.

Back