• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need 2GB space with 80GB B/w

hotvins

Hi

I have some kewl videos captured by me only. NOT NUDE ADULT ETC TYPE OF VIDEOS BUT ONLY STAGE SHOW AND Filmi Videos from India.

WMV format

file size 2.5 mb to 4 mb each approx.

Anybody giving me space ?

mail me at hotvins@email.com

Last edited:
I can guarantee you're going to have to pay for that kind of bandwidth. I don't even get 80GB for my paid hosting account.

seems like people still remember xtreme-webhost
this is impossible, that would cost at least $15 per month

I believed you said was able to, right? They were able to do that but I seriously think that unless they got some deep pockets, they can't stay afloat for very long.

How many people are even going to watch your videos? Chances are very few will be interested. You wont be able to find any free hosting that will give you those requirements any way.

Maybe put yourself in the shoes of a free web host and you will see why we don't entertain such requests. It's still a big question mark who will view the videos especially when they are not targetted at English-speaking audience.

well actually there are servers with unlimited 100 MB port ... soy there is real unlimited bw but those servers cost $10,000 per month or more ... lol , I feel you must pay mate

Back