• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need 300MB/10Gb bandwidth For Club Website

rmdort

Need 300MB/10Gb BW For Club Website

Hi,
My name is vinay and i am the webmaster of my university's Debating Society. We are looking for a stable webhost to host our website for free.
We require

300mb space ( there will be some media but it wont take too much BW anyway)
10 GB BW
5 My sql- ( its a portal site most probs Mambo)
subdomains

right now the website is hosted by the uni, but since they only support asp n no database, we would like to move to a diff webhost. We are buying a TLD.

So If there are anyone who can provide me with the hosting, we would appreciate it. I am sorry that we cant put a banner or ads in the website as my society wont approve it. But i can place a linkback text or image to ur site.

any queries u may contact me @ rmdort@gmail.com

PS: if u cant provide this then dont reply. New n sprouting webhosts please dont reply to this.

Last edited:
Not to be ugly but if ur not willing to put ads then most web hosts will require for you to post on their forums. I mean after all web hosts do have to make a living too.

Regards,

Well your two option will either be ads or to post. Talk it over with your debate society. Surely they will agree to either one of the two.

Regards,

k watever.. I would appreciate if u dont reply to this thread. I am looking for offers and not opinions.

I am telling you the facts. Not an opinion. That is how 98% of the hosting companies on here are that offer and provide free hosting. Other wise your looking at paying for it. Good luck with your search.

Regards,

Hello,

We can supply you with what you are requesting, and more space, bandwidth databases ect as and when needed. But we will require our advertising banner code to be displayed on your site..

I know the situation here mate.. I also worked with a host. But if my soc cant spare a penny out of their clubs money,what can i do. I had explained them the situation but again a guy jus came up with this freehosting thingy in the meeting, n hooked me up in finding one.

Read the entire post first. He doesnt want to put a banner on the site. Even though he may need to.

Regards,

Rmdort,

Who said your society would be paying anything? Putting ads on your site or even posting doesnt require you buying anything. The only thing will take any time will be you posting on a forum.

Regards,

in the first place-> They dont allow me to put any third party ads in the site unless its related to uni or my Club
secondly-> I am preoccupied with a lot of stuff. And i dont have time to post in forums.

Then unfortunately your only other option is to pay for it. There might be some hosts that will host you freely but I wouldn't trust them. Take care.

Regards,

That is good. Email me at admin@lighteningfast.net with your domain, desired username & password, and valid email address. I offer Direct admin & Unlimited features. I am heading out right now so it might be a few hours when I get back to you.

Regards,

Back