• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a dedicated server or umm something like it..

grand

I need a dedicated server or private whatever blah blah..
I'm looking for a price range of around what managed.com offers. So here's the details

Minimum space: 30 Gbs (the more the better)
Bandwidth Required: Atleast 1 Terabyte.
Scripts needed: Only Anti Leech. I dont need any other fancy premade blah blah crap thing.. I got all that on my other sites.
Up time: I will ask for a 100% refund if you have less than 95% up time. I'm not going to waste my money on something thats online 5 days out of a month.

I'm aiming at price plans of around:

40-60 a month. (Reasonable price if you seen many hosting company's like servermatrix/managed.com/speeddrives/etc.)

I also dont want to deal with dumb hosts. I am going to say this perfectly clear:
I intend to use the server only for my mirror downloads of anime episodes. UNLICENSED anime episodes. Nothing else. Well.. unless i find something that would interest me later on.. like runing a little page about my fav things.. always wanted to do one of those :)

Also i would preffer if the server is not hosted in the USA. No big deal, but blah blah blah. Yeah i make a convincing arguement don't I? ^_^

So you know the basics, 40-60 a month, 30+ Gbs space with 1 Terabyte bandwidth minimum. Must accept the fact that i dont plan to use it for web site hosting, just for my mirror downloads.

Now i only want deals, not comments, not anything else. You may also PM me if you want. I will be signing up for who ever's deal i think is best for my mirror downloads in 1-2 weeks.

Why do i want such a server? I love sharing anime (unlicensed shit lol i dont like hearing legal mumbo jumbo so i stay away from licensed shit lol)^_^

::edited:: I forgot to mention. I am a complete Blond (lol) when it comes to DNS and server set ups. So just prepare me a IP/sub domain, login info, etc. Because i have no clue how to set things up on my self. And don't bother about my current domains, i don't fully own them, i let my hosts manage those things for me lol.

Last edited:
already got deals with respectable hosts for the price range i wanted.. And like i said its only a download server for my mirror downloads. So Cpanel isn't required.

Back