• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need a free but rapid fast hosting

rpwt

Hello, I am looking for a free hosting for my embeded proxies(don't eat resources at all, don't worry about it).
What I need is about 100M space and about 5G bandwidth and unlimited packed/addon domains, also I need cPanel or Directadmin. I can put links back on my websites but no posts please.

Regards

I suppose that you can try as much as you need web hosting services (free) and stay with the one you impressed the most. And bear in mind paid hosts are always here ;)

LOL, it's called an embedded proxy because there will be another server who will run the CURL-ing. Your server will only display a statiic HTML page :D

SiteFrost.com can host you.

NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION

For 3 posts/month, I can give you plan A:
200 MB Space/2 GB BW/2x Features
cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin

LiteSpeed web server will make your website load faster :)

Visit SiteFrost.com to signup.
Visit this page for plan details & more plans: http://sitefrost.com/pages.php?page=hostingplans.
Visit this page for server information: http://sitefrost.com/showthread.php?tid=416.

See you in SiteFrost!

Thanks.

Proxy scripts will slow down the server as it is resource-intensive. It will affect other websites in the server. That's why hosting proxy scripts in shared hosting are prohibited. :)

Proxy scripts will slow down the server as it is resource-intensive. It will affect other websites in the server. That's why hosting proxy scripts in shared hosting are prohibited. :)

no no that's not what I was saying. watch

Scenario 1 - CURL-er on Ext Server, Website on Ext Server
If you have a server doing your CURLing, why not just host the website on it rather than getting another hosting and embed it in an iframe

Scenario 2 - CURL-er on Ext Server, Website on Another Server
This is pretty stupid...Why would you want to host your website on another server and just iframe the CURL-ing server? Might as well just host it on the CURL-ing server

Scenario 3 - CURL-er on Another Server, Website on Another Server
99% of hosts will not allow you to host a proxy. So that's out of the question

So again I ask, what's the point of iframing another proxy....

It's like youtube. Why would you embed the video from youtube instead of hosting it on another server? The same answer... There's a specific server for a specific purpose. :)

One server focus on website, another focus on CURL-ing. :)

It's like youtube. Why would you embed the video from youtube instead of hosting it on another server? The same answer... There's a specific server for a specific purpose. :)

One server focus on website, another focus on CURL-ing. :)

And loading 3 pages from 1 server is slower, then loading 1 page from 1 server, and 2 pages from another.

Technically a proxy script counts as 2 pages, as it must first access another server to get the content then modify it, then display it. That is additional connections which chew up transfer.

Maybe OP is doing a "round robin" proxy where it selects a server (from a list) randomly to reduce load time.

No, embedded proxy is a service provided by someone. So, a person will just need to go to a website, get the HTML code, and put it onto a html file in his site and done :) Truly like youtube.

LOL, it's called an embedded proxy because there will be another server who will run the CURL-ing. Your server will only display a statiic HTML page :D

SiteFrost.com can host you.

NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION

For 3 posts/month, I can give you plan A:
200 MB Space/2 GB BW/2x Features
cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin

LiteSpeed web server will make your website load faster :)

Visit SiteFrost.com to signup.
Visit this page for plan details & more plans: http://sitefrost.com/pages.php?page=hostingplans.
Visit this page for server information: http://sitefrost.com/showthread.php?tid=416.

See you in SiteFrost!

Thanks.

Hello, thanks for your offer but what i will do in return is links back but not posts. Thanks.

Hello, I am looking for a free hosting for my embeded proxies(don't eat resources at all, don't worry about it).
What I need is about 100M space and about 5G bandwidth and unlimited packed/addon domains, also I need cPanel or Directadmin. I can put links back on my websites but no posts please.

Regards

Could you do with 1 addon domain per account and a control panel besides cPanel? If so, I have free hosting that would work for you. I will wait to hear back from you before mentioning it.

Could you do with 1 addon domain per account and a control panel besides cPanel? If so, I have free hosting that would work for you. I will wait to hear back from you before mentioning it.

Hello, do you mean LayeredPanel or VistaPanel? Why I prefer cPanel or DA is they are easy to add some domains:)

LayeredPanel. At our free hosting, we allow you to setup 1 addon domain per account at the time that you are setting up the account (step 2, after clicking the link in the activation email). The features include 10 GB of disk space and 500 GB of bandwidth per account. If you are interested, the link is: http://www.10gb.ws. I understand if it doesn't work well for your situation...good luck in your search. :)

Back