• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a free host: Cpanel, PHP, MySQL, PDO, .htaccess and multiple domains

wyciex

I am looking for a webhost to put all my sites onto (I am transferring them from localhost, to the web, and just changing the config files, since they're production-ready).

Request free webhosting
Which features do you need? (optional)
cPanel
mySQL
PHP
Fantastico
phpMyAdmin
FTP
.htaccess
Other - please specify in box below
Do you need any other features? (optional)
-
Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages?
Yes (but will this affect my MediaWiki installs?)
Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting?
No, but I am happy to beta-test features in exchange for hosting (something for something)
Describe what you are going to use the free webspace for (what is your site about?)
Technically, it is multiple sites transferred from localhost. One site is an automobile site, one is a gaming website (for geographical roleplay NationStates, as seen on nationstates.net), as plain PHP/HTML, the other sites are wikis on specific subjects - namely automobiles, food and drink, cultures etc. (using some material from Wikipedia as per the GFDL)
If your site is in another language than english specify the language here
-
Space? (optional)
This is at the host's discretion
Do you have a prefered server location? (optional)
No

Back