• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a free host for a SMF forum

Luegames

Space: 250-500 mb
Bandwidth: 3-10 GB
No post to host
cPanel is preferred
MySQL and PHP are needed
No locking down the mod_security or whatever it is, I will be installing mods to the SMF forum.
Must have at least 99.5% uptime over a 6 month period (provide proof)

I WILL do ads, however.

I can host you, no ads, no post2host. The control panel is Direct Admin, but if you have a cpanel backup I can convert it for you free of charge.

7GB RAID-10 Protected disk quota;
20GB Monthly Transfer;
30 of each feature;
Direct Admin w/ Softaculous;
PHP 5 with Zend Optimizer and ionCube.

http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2227244

Last edited:
Hi Luegames,

We can meet your requirements. We offer both CPanel as well as DirectAdmin.

Disk Space - 500mb
Bandwith - 15gb
DirectAdmin\Cpanel- Installatron
PHP 5 with Zend Optimizer, eAccelerator and ionCube

Out DirectAdmin Server is LiteSpeed Enhanced.

Our order forum only shows the DA plans, so just put CPanel (if that is what you want ) in the notes section.

Thanks for looking.

www.namepad.net

I can offer cpanel web hosting with softaculous with 500 megs storage and 5 gig bandwidth , 5 of all features .
You have to get one link back in the footer and also one banner ad .
If interested do let me know .

Or the same above features even in direct admin .

I also do dedicated forum/blog hosting and i can do smf hosting for the same .

My second offer is 250 megs storage , 7.5 gig bandwidth with ftp access(i shall do the installation of smf and mod's for you for starters and later on you can do it yourself using the ftp . You also get personal support if you ever have any problem)
For this i shall need one banner ad in the footer and no link back requirement .

---
Last but not the least , i shall upgrade your account to the next level free of cost if my banner ads recieve good hits .
So also , if i earn enough from the banner , i shall use the money to buy you a top level domain of your choice .

Do give me a chance to serve you :)
If you feel interested in hosting with me , please pm me .

Note: i never over-sell my services
I have started my services only a couple weeks ago , and currently have only two users , but i certainly am a long term fellow , so you can trust me with your hosting....

you may see our service
FREE Hosting Details:

8 GB Webspace
50 GB Transfer
1 Subdomain
5 Email Accounts
1 FTP Account
Fantastico Installer
5 MySQL Databases

---- IMPORTANT----
Your account will only be activated by one of our administrators if you complete the order form with your details. Our system automatically verifies your Street, City, State ZIP (Postcode), Email Address and IP Address with our database. If any of those details do not match it will be classed as FRAUD and deactivated and the IP Address will be banned.

We also only accept one FREE Hosting account per address. Not two or even more.

Items we do not allow:

* Rapid Leech or any other Leeching Software
* Warez
* Chat
* Nulled Scripts
* Illegal content
* Filesharing

We check our servers several times a month, and if we find a account to violate those terms, the account will be terminated, classed as FRAUD and the owner's IP address will be banned from further orders.

1 Month Price - $0.00 USD
3 Month Price - $0.00 USD
6 Month Price - $0.00 USD
12 Month Price - $0.00 USD
24 Month Price - $0.00 USD
MORE DEAILS

Back