• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a free host

aaditya

Hi all,

I am back. This time as a free hosting requester rather than a provider. I will list my requirements here.

Need domain hosting. I have the domain.
Is ready to put a text link to your site on every page of my site. no other ads or anything please.
30 mb diskspace
500 mb transfer
cpanel with fantastico
10 mysql, 5 ftp.

I myself was a free host provider. Sorry for those who were hosted with me. The forum was hacked by some nasty being i hosted. And he even banned my IP from my own forum.

Thank you for any offer.

Hi there,

Enhanced Blue would be willing to offer you the following:
- 100 MB Space
- 5 GB Monthly Bandwidth
- Cpanel
- Unlimited Features
- 24/7 Helpdesk Support

Please drop me a line at nick[at]enhancedblue.com or catch me on AIM "EHB Nick"

http://www.syxe.com/

Free Hosting Package:

* 100MB Disk Space
* 1GB Bandwidth
* 10 MySQL Databases
* 5 SubDomains
* 5 Addon Domains
* 5 Parked Domains
* 5 E-Mail accounts
* CPanel (Latest)
* Fantastico (Latest)
* PHP
* CGI

At http://syxe.com/ theres no need to do ANYTHING to get your account. NO ADS, just 100% free hosting.

Hi Aditya, i can offer you free hosting at smokyhosts.com . Our beginers package perfectly suites your needs as it comes with 100MB disk space and 1GB bandwidth and you will have to display our google text links on all your pages. For more details regarding our packages please click here and also refer to the links in my signature.

thank you all for ur offers.

nick i did as u said in the mail. but it says u need to call me over the phone to confirm the order. is it necessary? i am browising internet through dial up and so my telephone will be busy all the time. also will it really take 36 hrs? please tell me ur name servers so that i can update my nameservers here. it will take 24-48 hrs for name server updation. so that will save lots of time.

thankyou nick for ur offer. and if i get a satisfactory uptime i will be paying you for ur hosting.

thankyou again.

Last edited:
we have this fine offer running right now at sitesfly.com:
Free Fantastico/cPanel with each account
20,000mb Bandiwdth
100mb disk space
domain hosting (you can host domains with this plan or have a subdomain.sitesfly.com)
mysql database
php,xml,Javascript,front page, more....

100% Free!
No ADs

Regards reak. :cool2:

We, HosTown.com, Division of RackSlash Networks, have provided FREE Web Hosting Service since 2003. FREE Hosting Package included cPanel, Fantastico, and more Features. Our service could be good for your interest. Please visit our website and find out more about it. Also please check my Sig.

Thank you.

Back