• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a Free Reseller

jainy25

Here are my specs -

At least 50gb Storage
500gb Bandwidth
Mysql
All other basic features present in other reseller hosting providers

I need it to provide free hosting/p2h hosting.

What do you intend to provide a host providing 50GB of storage and 500GB bandwidth? That is a considerable amount of resources being allocated for someone whom isn't paying for a service.

Are you reselling the clients to a free crowd or paid crowd?

Thanks.

With the reseller hosting that I'll get, I'll create p2h as well as paid plans. If anyone is offering me a reseller, I'll put their website link on my website.

Also, this is the MINIMUM I need. Maybe, if by god's grace the website expands, I will need an upgrade. I can pay for the upgrade btw.

Last edited:
Well...bryansoft as well as post2hostworld offer it. But bryansoft has mentioned that you can't offer free/p2h hosting with their resellers, and p2hw has been down for a bit time now.

And you dont think your request is a little bit on the high side? You state that this is the MINIMUM you require, I would suggest why this is. Do you have a client base? Do you already have webhosting for this project?

Asking for 500GB transfer and 50 gb space right to start with is ludicrous. Highly doubtful you will find stable hosting with those requirements for free.

Asking for 500GB transfer and 50 gb space right to start with is ludicrous. Highly doubtful you will find stable hosting with those requirements for free.

This right here will prove true -- stable is the keyword.

While someone may come around and offer you this extravagant package, they are most likely doing the same for others as well. I don't think anyone willing to offer these resources for a mere link back will do so for free.

And as a note for starting out, I'd NEVER subject clients (free or paid) to a free hosting service of someone else. If that host decides on Monday their going to shut down and do so, everything you've worked for is lost and you really have no control whatsoever.

By the way, I don't know of a VPS/dedicated under 50 dollars that has a 50GB of space in there -- 50 GB is an insane figure to expect from a free host.

Last edited:
This right here will prove true -- stable is the keyword.

While someone may come around and offer you this extravagant package, they are most likely doing the same for others as well. I don't think anyone willing to offer these resources for a mere link back will do so for free.

And as a note for starting out, I'd NEVER subject clients (free or paid) to a free hosting service of someone else. If that host decides on Monday their going to shut down and do so, everything you've worked for is lost and you really have no control whatsoever.

By the way, I don't know of a VPS/dedicated under 100 dollars that has a 500GB hard drive in there -- 500 GB is an insane figure to expect from a free host.

First - It is 50gb hardisk

Second - tell me what else can I do for you for free?

the "minimum requirement" is really insane.
i dun think any non-oversell free host can provide u with this.
go for paid ones instead if u really want a stable reseller hosting service which such requirement.

First - It is 50gb hardisk

Second - tell me what else can I do for you for free?

There isn't much that you can do for a host that will bring back the expense of allocating 50GB hard drive (I mistyped 500GB before, sorry) and 500GB of bandwidth.

I'm not trying to discourage you, but you really should consider investing money for a server of your own if you plan to start hosting clients.

There's also a cheap VPS out there, for $30 you get 100GB Space, 2TB Bandwidth and cPanel is only $12 a month. I'm not endorsing though, just thought you'd try a spin.

Back