• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a good web host

Bossbuild

Hi, im looking for someone to host 20 domain names, i need AT LEAST 5TB of storage...Please don't PM or reply here if you can't provide that.

Also, it needs to be Apache Servers (linux) with unlimited traffic.

Need quotes for best prices

Many Thanks!
:beer:

You want 5 TB for free??? Don't you run a hosting business here? Why can't you host your own domains? Why would you ask for price quotes in the FREE hosting request section?

My guess is you placed this in the wrong section, mainly based on the request, but also since you asked for pricing.

Hi, im looking for someone to host 20 domain names, i need AT LEAST 5TB of storage...Please don't PM or reply here if you can't provide that.

Also, it needs to be Apache Servers (linux) with unlimited traffic.

Need quotes for best prices

Many Thanks!
:beer:

For free?!? :eek:

i think the OP had just posted in the wrong section, since he is asking for price quote, not a free offer.

perhaps he just need to accumulate enough post count to place a link in his siggy to earn backlinks from here
hahahaah

Back