• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a heavy duty host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh seriously guys, i thought my previous posts hinted that i didn't want yo uto post in my thread anymore?

Don't you people have better things to do then going into other peoples threads and starting an argument about what's fair and what isn't, again, if you don't like it, go away. Ive made that clear enough for the last 3 posts.

Over-selling is when a host offers diskspace or bandwidth that he hasn't got or isn't able to provide. I'm well aware of what it is, ive been doing this for years.

Over-selling is when a host offers diskspace or bandwidth that he hasn't got or isn't able to provide. I'm well aware of what it is, ive been doing this for years.

hahaha, well... you've been overselling for years ?

Then host yourself, or stop writing here when you already had 3 offers and PM'd them !

Just setup your own server or try being nice to people that have what YOU want !

Ok good, then you at least know what could possibly happen. All i'm saying is it may bring you down from whoever is giving you the hosting thats the whole point of my posts.

p.s. I see.. so you have been over-selling hosting for years??? and I agree with PaulP for the most part.

Last edited:
sometimes (especially when i am bored), it is extremely fun to read through all the arguments.

Oh seriously guys, i thought my previous posts hinted that i didn't want yo uto post in my thread anymore?

Don't you people have better things to do then going into other peoples threads and starting an argument about what's fair and what isn't, again, if you don't like it, go away. Ive made that clear enough for the last 3 posts.

We're just trying to make you realize what you're actually asking in a free host!

It's not that we don't have better things to be doing, but when you ask for free hosting, we state what you should possibly request, considering again, this is free.

You should possibly quit scrounging off other people and purchase your own hosting, being it's so very easy to oversell. :idea:

- Lucas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back